1. If a fight ends in a draw and no odds have been quoted for a draw, all bets will be void.
2. All bets on the fight winner will remain regardless of any changes in rounds or titles.
3. For purposes of settlement, knockouts include technical knockouts. In the event of disqualification this will also be deemed to be a win by knockout.
4. In the event that the match is decided by a points decision before the full number of rounds are completed, or in the event that a boxer is disqualified, all bets will be settled based on the round in which the fight ended.
5. 'To Win on Points' bets only come into effect when the full number of rounds are completed.
6. In the event of a postponed fight, bets will stand for thirty days.
7. For the purpose of round by round betting, in the event that a fighter fails to answer the bell for the next round, the fight will be deemed to have ended in the last complete round regardless of any official decision. If the scheduled number of rounds in the contest changes, all round by round bets will be void.
8. Bets will be settled on the official result immediately following the fight and will not be affected by any future appeals.
9. Over/Under Rounds
This is a bet on the total number of completed rounds in a particular fight. For the purpose of this bet, the halfway point is deemed to be 1 minute and 30 second for a 3 minute round, 1 minute for a 2 minute round and 2 minutes and 30 seconds for a 5 minute round.