1. Outright Race Markets
1. Up to the start of the first stage, all cyclists will be considered as runners whether they compete or not.
2. In the event that outright markets are updated between stages, any riders will be considered void for bets if the bet is placed after the previous stage.
2. Outright Race Match Bets
1. Both riders must start the race in order for bets to stand.
2. The official finishing position in the competition will determine the winner.
3. If one of the riders does not complete the race, whichever rider started the most stages will be deemed the winner for the purpose of settlement.
4. If both riders fail to finish the race and both have completed the same number of stages then the result is a dead-heat.
3. Stage Markets
Any non starters will be considered void.
4. Stage Match Bets
1. Both riders must start the stage for bets to stand.
2. Official finishing positions within the stage will determine the winner for the purpose of settlement.
3. If one of the riders fails to complete a stage, the other rider will be deemed the winner, regardless of their finishing position.