1. All outright bets shall stand whether the player competes or not.
2. If a match starts but is not completed, the player progressing through to the next round will be deemed the winner for the purpose of settlement.
3. For set/leg bets, the full number of sets/legs required to win the match must be achieved for bets to stand.
4. Match bets will stand on the official result as long as at least one leg has been played.
5. For Premier League darts events, match betting may be offered in the form of three-way, and two-way markets. For settlement purposes the three-way market includes the 'tie' option. Bets will be void in the two-way market if the match result is a tie.
6. Bets on any match market abandoned before the full completion of the statutory number of legs/sets will be void, except for those bets of which the outcome has already been determined at the time of abandonment. For example if the totals quote has been exceeded at the time of abandonment.
Start your darts betting experience right now at Titanbet!