1. For the purpose of outright betting, bets will stand whether players compete or not.
2. Match Bets
In the event of a match not being completed all match and set betting will be void.
3. Set Betting
If, for whatever reason, a player is awarded the match without winning the required number of sets for a victory then all bets will be void.
4. Total Games in A Set Market
If for whatever reason a player is awarded the set without winning the required number of games to win a set then all bets will be void.
5. Total Games in A Match Market
If for whatever reason a player is awarded the match without winning the required number of games to win a match then all bets will be void.
6. If there is a change of venue, a change of schedule and/or day of match, a change in playing surface (either before or during a match, eg grass to clay), a change from an indoor venue to an outdoor venue or a change from an outdoor venue to an indoor venue, all bets will stand.
7. In competitions where countries compete as a team (eg Davis Cup), if the participating player list changes then bets will be void. We will strive to add new markets to reflect the new participants.
8. In-Play Set Winner
In the event of a set starting but not being completed, all bets will be void unless settlement of bets is already determined.
9. International Premier Tennis League:
- If during a set a player is substituted, all bets will stand.
- Single-Set Match betting - categorically for the final single-set match of a Match Tie, settlement of markets will be based on the first player(s) to reach 6 games (and the score at that point), and will ignore any subsequent 'catch up' games played in the set.