Titanbet's tipsters have been hard at work producing their latest betting tips and they can all be found in the table below.
Burnley vs Watford
26 Sep 2016
|Over 2.5 goals||21/20||When Burnley beat Liverpool in their second game, there was real hope at Turf Moor that they could make an impact this season, but they have only managed a point since then and it looks like it will be a long hard season for them. Meanwhile, Watford have recovered from their slow start to the season and claimed impressive wins in their last two games, beating West Ham and Man Utd and scoring seven goals in the process. The Hornets attacking prowess will win them many admirers and a fair few games this season, and it should also ensure that we see a fair few goals for this Monday night game.|
Falcons @ Saints
27 Sep 2016
|New Orleans Saints (-3)||11/10||The Saints are 0-2 so far but those were two very narrow losses (34-35 and 13-16) and there were clear signs of improvement in their defence in week two. If they can match that defence with the offence from week one then it could be a happy Monday night for New Orleans, and that seems quite likely because the Falcons have been allowing lots of points so far, with 31 points scored against them by the Bucs and another 28 by the Raiders last week. Drew Brees should enjoy lining up against such a generous defence and he can guide the Saints to victory and help them cover the handicap.|
If you’re not an expert in the field, sports betting can sometimes appear quite daunting. However, fear not because we have a few helpful hints to make life easier for you when you want to place a bet.
7. Take advantage of promotions - It is much less risky to bet with a free bet rather than your own money and there are plenty available to take advantage of. Join Titanbet and straight away you qualify for a generous free bet and then you can get more with our regular promotions. That’s not all because with various moneyback offers, you can sometimes get your money back if things don’t go as expected.
6. Check the teamsheet - It may sound simple but it can make a huge difference. For example, if a Premier League team are facing a lower league side in a cup competition, the Premier League side will be expected to win and the odds will reflect this. However, their priorities may lie elsewhere and so they could decide to rest some key players, leaving an upset a distinct possibility. In circumstances like this, it is possible to pick up some generous odds and potentially big winnings by betting on the underdog.
5. Analyse the form - If you fancy a bet on horse racing then form is one of the most important factors in choosing a horse. With a quick glance at the form, you can see how well each horse is doing in general, how they perform in certain conditions, and what kind of races they tend to do well in. This can then be used to help you select a likely winner for your chosen race. Form also plays a part in many other sports, particularly when looking at past meetings between opponents and so is not necessarily limited to just horse racing.
4. Get Some Help - With thousands of bets to choose from, it can be difficult to decide who or what to bet on. It doesn’t have to be that way because there are various tools available to help you pick the right bet: you can use some tips from experts such as the ones provided by the Titanbet bloggers above, you can read match previews to see what people expect to happen in an upcoming game, or you can use a feature like Titanbet’s top bets to see what other people are betting on right now.
3. Don’t chase losses - Sometimes bets win and sometimes they lose, it’s part of the fun of betting and important to accept. If your bet happens to lose then it is best to accept it and move on rather than try to win the money back by selecting a new bet with higher odds. If you start choosing bets because the winnings will cover a previous loss, you will probably be ignoring the other advice on this page and not choosing the best bets for you.
2. Look at the Stats - There are statistics for just about every sport all over the internet and they can be invaluable in helping you select your bets. Take football for example. With a quick search you can find out things like the average number of goals a team scores and concedes, how often they score first, how many times they have kept a clean sheet, whether a particular player scores first or last more often, and much more besides. Armed with such information, you can choose smarter bets the majority of the time.
1. Make a budget … and stick to it - Only ever bet with money you can afford to lose and that way you stay in full control and can enjoy your betting. It’s a simple but important rule to follow.
Now that you have all the information, do you want to check out some of these tips? Go here to open an account and join Titanbet today.
Find the best bets and odds with football betting tips from Titanbet’s team of tipsters.
Every day, our team of writers and sports fans will be trying to help you out by using their knowledge of various sports to provide free tips for football and a variety of other sports such as tennis, rugby and horse racing.
Our writers’ football bet tips will focus on games and competitions from all over - including Premier League fixtures, Champions League ties, FA Cup matches and more - and will cover markets like match result, total goals, half-time/full-time, correct score and first goalscorer among others giving you a broad range of betting tips to choose from each day. We’ll also pay special attention to the big international competitions whenever they come around, bringing you World Cup betting tips every four years and predictions for events like Euro 2016.
In addition to football betting tips, our expert tipsters will also be giving their insights into major events in other sports. They’ll provide exclusive horse racing tips for the Cheltenham Festival, Grand National and more; in tennis, they’ll look at big tournaments and provide tips for the Grand Slams; meanwhile, they’ll provide rugby betting tips for both league and union, covering the major games and tournaments. With the knowledge and insights on offer from our tipsters, it means that, whether a novice or an expert for a particular sport, you can find some helpful bet tips for many sport.
These tips are just one of the ways that you can enjoy more with Titanbet. Our innovative platform lets you bet before and during play, whether from your PC or your mobile, giving you plenty of ways to check out our bet tips. That’s not all because, with a generous welcome bonus and regular promotions that offer loyalty rewards and more, you have the chance to claim free bets and refunds. Take a look at our promotions page to see what our latest offers are and if you are awarded a free bet, why not check out this page for good weekend bets to use your free bet on.
Important - Please Read
Any football betting tips, predictions, or strategies published on Titanbet are entirely the opinion of Titanbet’s Tipsters. Despite every effort being made to ensure all information provided on this website is accurate and up to date, mistakes are always possible and Titanbet cannot be held responsible or liable if any information provided on this site is not up to date or inaccurate.
Any views or opinions expressed on Titanbet are entirely the opinions Titanbet and are not meant to be representative of a wider, inferred population.
Titanbet cannot be held responsible for any financial losses that may incur as a result of following any of the tips, predictions, or strategies provided on this website.
Please only bet with funds you can afford to lose. Always bet sensibly and bet at your own risk. Any financial losses incurred through betting are the sole responsibility of the end-user.
Titanbet is not responsible for any decisions made, financial or otherwise, based or information, emails or links provided this website.
No users of Titanbet may publish, modify, copy, reproduce, transfer, display, distribute, or create any derivative works from the content published on this site.
Any pages, text, images, or content from this site may not be re-delivered using 'framing' or similar technology.
As a condition of the user's use of Titanbet, the user agrees not to use this site for any unlawful purpose or any purpose that is prohibited by this website disclaimer and associated policies. The user is also not permitted to use any software or device which is intended to harm this website maliciously and any information on it.
Although Titanbet aims to publish new tips for each day of the year, if this is not possible for whatever reason (holiday, illness, etc), information will be provided as soon as possible stating when the next tip is likely to be published. Titanbet cannot be held responsible or liable if tips are not published every day of the year.