There are specific betting rules relating to each individual sport detailed in the specific sport sections as well as the following general rules of betting that apply to all sports bets:
1. By opening an account, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the rules of the site.
2. Titanbet reserves the right to refuse the whole or any part of any bet request for any reason.
3. We reserve the right to close any account without obligation to state a reason.
4. Titanbet reserves the right to change any of the published rules at any time without prior notification. It is the account holder's responsibility to be fully aware of all the rules prior to placing a wager.
5. By placing a bet with Titanbet, the account holder signifies acceptance of our rules, whether or not the individual has read and understood them.
i) All prices are subject to change and are made available up to the official start time of the particular event concerned.
ii) In cases where the official start time is not announced, bets are accepted up to the advertised start time.
iii) Any bet that is accepted after the advertised or official start time - other than bets on live markets - will be declared void.
7. For events when no official start time has been declared, the advertised start time will be deemed the start time for the purpose of any Bet.
8. If Internet Gambling is illegal in the jurisdiction in which you reside, you are not authorised to place a bet at Titanbet. You are responsible for checking and complying with the laws in your own jurisdiction before placing a bet on our web site. Titanbet cannot be held responsible in any way for any action resulting from the use of this website in territories where gambling is illegal.
i) It is your responsibility to inform us immediately should any error occur on your account, in any bet or other in any other transaction.
ii) Any funds/winnings credited to an account in error are not available for use, and we reserve the right to void any transactions involving such funds.
i) Titanbet cannot be held liable for failure of any equipment (wherever physically sited) which prevents the placing of bets or contact with our offices.
ii) All online bet requests are confirmed by the "bet accepted" message being returned, and the relevant bet is immediately shown in the "My Account" section.
iii) Titanbet accepts no responsibility for bets which are submitted and not confirmed by our software in the above manner.
11. Titanbet will only accept bets made with available funds in the player's account.
i) Where a dispute arises which cannot be resolved by our customer service staff, it will be passed to senior management for a decision. Any disputes, which cannot be mutually resolved, will be referred to the Financial Services Regulatory Commission (FSRC).
ii) Where there is evidence of price or match rigging, we reserve the right to make bets void or withhold payment pending the outcome of any investigation.
iii) No claims or disputes will be considered more than 90 days after the settlement date of the original transaction.
13. Titanbet endeavours to ensure complete accuracy with regards to the announcing, publishing and issuing of prices and other betting information. However, should an error occur, we cannot accept responsibility and reserve the right to correct obvious errors. If any pre-event bet is accepted in error bets will either be cancelled or will stand at the correct price, terms or market conditions. If any in-running (live) bets are accepted in error, all such bets will be made void.
14. We accept no responsibility for typing, transmission and/or evaluation errors in relation to any Bet placed. We also accept no liability for incorrectness or incompleteness or inaccuracy of the information provided via the Website, including (without limitation) live scores and results. We are not responsible for the failure of any equipment that prevents the placement of any Bet.
15. For settling each way doubles, trebles and other multiple bets, the individual bets are calculated as distinct bets.
16. In situations where a price is requested, that price will apply to the player's selection on all bets in the player's betting slip.
17. When a dead-heat occurs, the player's stake will be divided by the number of runners involved in the dead-heat. The player will then be paid the full odds for this reduced stake. The remainder of the player's stake money will be lost.
18. Related multiple bets are not permitted. Any such bets that are accepted in error will have the stake split equally between the selections for settling purposes.
19. Enhanced multiples are offered for a range of sports. The combined odds of the selections will be increased and presented as one price.
i. If one or more of the selections involved in the enhanced bet is void or a push for betting purposes, the bet will stand on the remaining selections and will be settled at the prices available at the time the bet was placed.
ii. Unless special odds are quoted on this website, Titanbet does not accept multiple bets where the outcome of one part of the bet contributes to the outcome of the other. For example, a correct score bet on Chelsea to win 3-0 and a match bet on Chelsea to win the game – if the scorecast is correct then the second bet would automatically be correct. If such a bet is taken in error, the player's stake will be divided equally between the separate single bets.
iii. If, when placing a multiple bet online, your bet slip contains some related selections or markets, then only the unrelated multiples will be placed. This will be reflected in your stake. Returns may only be claimed on valid unrelated bets. If you are in doubt as to which of your selections are related, please contact our customer service team for a full explanation. Stakes can not be refunded on bets placed in error.
20. All bets accepted will be settled on the official result, unless otherwise stated.
21. Special related prices may be available on some events. These will be displayed on our text pages and can also be found on our website. All special bets will be settled in accordance with the unique rules set for that particular bet.
22. We cannot guarantee to pay or correct errors if they are brought to our attention more than six months after the official result of the last selection to run on the bet.
23. Bets can only be made through the Titanbet website. Bets by phone, email or post are not accepted.
24. Where there is evidence of price, race, match or event rigging, we reserve the right to withhold payment, pending the outcome of any subsequent investigation and ultimately to declare bets on that event as void.
25. Where evidence of rigging exists or where there is evidence of a series of bets each containing the same selection(s), having been placed by or for the same individual or by a syndicate of individuals, we reserve the right to require claims for payment to be submitted in writing to our customer service department.
26. Titanbet reserves the right to void any transactions where individuals are suspected of acting in conspiracy or concert; for example organisations, clubs or employees/agents of other bookmakers.
27. In the event of an official enquiry in relation to suspicious betting activity surrounding an event, we reserve the right to disclose confidential information to the sports governing body or their representatives, on the condition that they consent to keeping such information confidential.
28. For odd/even number markets, zero will be considered an even number.
29. If for any reason a Bet is accepted after an event has started, it will be accepted provided the final outcome is not known and no team/participant has gained any material advantage (e.g. a score, a sending off for the other team, etc.) at the time the Bet was placed.
30. For any markets that are odd/even, zero will always be considered an even number.
31. Unless our sports specific rules specifically state otherwise, if, for any listed match, the venue is changed to the original away team’s ground, Bets placed on the original listing will be declared void. If the venue is changed to anywhere other than the away team’s ground, Bets will stand provided the home team is still designated as such.
32. If any selection in a multiple bet (accumulator) , is either abandoned, cancelled, postponed or otherwise declared void, the selection will be settled at odds of 1.0 while the rest of the selections in the bet will stand. If any selection, within an enhanced multiple, is either abandoned, cancelled , postponed or otherwise declared void, the full bet will be deemed to be void and the stake will be refunded.
33. For bets with set odds, the winnings are calculated in accordance with the prescribed odds or prices displayed at the time when the bet is accepted by us.
34. Winnings from settled bets shall be credited to your account. Winnings cannot be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for any other prize.
35. For the purposes of settlement of any multiple Bet that is placed, the individual Bets are calculated as distinct bets.
36. If a dead heat occurs in any sporting event, the player’s stake will be divided by the total number of selections that are involved in the dead heat. The reduced stake will then be used to calculate the player’s Bet at the full odds. The remainder of the stake will be lost.
37. If the same selection is backed to win two or more events in an accumulator Bet, irrespective of any individual odds quoted, a special combined price will apply. If no special combined price is available than settlement will be based on the first available offs after each leg has been completed.
38. For a variety of different sports, enhanced multiples can be offered. The combined odds will be increased from what they would normally return and be presented as one price.
39. If any selection is either abandoned, cancelled, postponed or otherwise declared void, the full enhanced multiple bet will be deemed to be void and the stake will be refunded.
40. For betting purposes, if any number of the selections that are involved in an enhanced multiple is void, the bet will stand on the remaining selections and bets will be settled at the respective prices that were available at the time of the bet placement.
41. We do not accept multiple Bets if the outcome of one part of a Bet can contribute to the outcome of the other, unless special odds are quoted. If such a Bet is taken in error, the stake will be divided equally between the separate single related Bets.
42. If you place a Bet on the Website and your bet slip contains related selections or markets, only the unrelated multiples will be placed. This will reflect in the total stake of your bets. Only valid, unrelated bets are returns allowed to be claimed. If you hold any doubt as to the selections you have selected being related or not, please contact our Customer Services team for a full explanation. Any Bets placed in error will not have the stakes refunded.
43. A handicap will be allocated to a team or player based on their perceived strengths or weaknesses.
44. The handicap value may be positive or negative.
45. The period of play which the handicap applies to will be indicated in the market name or description (e.g. Goals in a game, points in a quarter, games in a set).
46. At the end of the period upon which the handicap is offered, the handicap figure is applied to the final score. For example:
• A superior football team is awarded a (-2) goal handicap against a lesser team. They need to win the match by at least 3 Goals for bets placed on them to grant a winning return.
• Bet: Team A to beat Team B with a (-2) goal handicap
• Actual result: Team A wins 1-0 = bet loses
• Actual result: Team A wins 2-0 = bet loses/voided (see point 14 for clarification).
• Actual result: Team A wins 3-0 = bet wins
47. A tied result will be offered, where available.
48. If a tie is not offered as an outcome and the handicap adjustment generates in a tied result, then bets will be void.
49. Where sport-specific handicap rules apply they are described in the sections that follow.
50. Maximum payout limits
The maximum aggregate winnings shall be no greater than £100,000. This limit may be lower depending on the specific sport, league and type of bet offer. We reserve the right to apply the limits in our discretion. Unless explicitly agreed upon, winnings in excess of the limits listed herein will be disregarded. The customer is responsible to ensure that he/she stays within the said limit or that of each sports/event/category.
All maximum pay-out limits apply to any one customer, or group of customers acting together, who have placed bets containing the same selections, including where placed in a series of bets, at a range of prices, over a number of days using different betting accounts and/or across different betting platforms. Should we have reason to believe that a number of bets have been placed this way, the total payment of all those bets combined will be limited to one single maximum pay-out. For ante post bets made for an event, it is the day on which the event has been concluded that determines the maximum amount that can be won.
Where a multiple bet has been placed which involves events with different maximum payout limits then the limit which will apply to the multiple in its entirety will be the lowest limit.
Limits vary depending on the sport, the type of competition and the type of bet offer. Should a bet contain a combination of offers from different sports/categories/matches and/or offer types, the payout will be limited to the lowest level included in the combination, as specified below.
We are not liable in any way to any perceived loss of profits. The responsibility of reporting losses and winnings to the local tax authorities rests on the customer. It is likewise his/her responsibility to pay for any tax/levy due on any winnings.
Specific Sports Limits can be found here.
51. Change of Venue
Unless otherwise stated in specific sport rules, if, for any listed match, the venue for that match is changed to the original away team’s ground, bets placed on the original listing will be declared void. If the venue is changed to somewhere other than the away team’s ground, bets will stand so long as the home team is still designated as such.
Unless otherwise stated in specific sport rules, if an event is postponed prior to its scheduled start time, bets will be void unless the match is rescheduled at the same venue within 24 hours. If the match is rescheduled to a different venue all bets will be void.
53. Enhanced Multiples
If any selection in an enhanced multiple is abandoned, postponed, cancelled or otherwise declared void, the full bet will be declared void and stake returned.