1. Unless otherwise stated, overtime periods count for all pre-game bets.
2. For bets to stand at least 55 minutes of play must have elapsed.
3. Handicap Bets
In the event that the final score is tied after deducting the handicap, all stakes on totals and sides betting will be returned.
1. The event must finish for bets to stand, unless settlement of bets is already determined.
2. If a player plays no part in the game then bets on him will be void. Players must be listed as active as per the official NFL gamebook.
3. Half-time/Full-time - Predict the result at the half and end of regulation play (overtime does not count).
4. 1st Touchdown Scorer - Players must be listed as active as per the official NFL gamebook.
5. Quarterback passing yards are based on gross yards.
6. Regular Season Wins - Teams must complete all 16 regular season games for bets to stand.
5. Events/matches must be played on the scheduled date for bets to stand. For rescheduled events played on the same day at a different time, bets will stand. However, if an event is rescheduled for a different calendar date, all bets will be void.
6. For any occurrences not covered here, Las Vegas Rules will apply.