1. Settlement is based on the official result, but conditions may apply to specific bet types (e.g. end of normal time, including extra time etc).
2. When the draw option is offered, the bet is settled based on the result at the end of normal time (i.e. extra time is not included).
3. Where a match is abandoned or postponed, and played within 7 days of the original scheduled date, all bets stand. If 7 days have passed without the match being played, all single bets will be declared void and stakes will be refunded. Multiple bets will be recalculated excluding abandoned event.
4. For match winners and goal kicking options, all players must be in the starting line-up for bets to stand unless otherwise specified. The statistics used by the official AFL website (www.afl.com.au) will be the statistics used for payout purposes.
5. For Brownlow and Coleman Medal markets, win and place will be paid on first, second and third. All-in betting only. In the event of a tie between two or more players, dead heat rules apply.
6. For the Premier State market, payouts will be determined by the home state of the team that wins the Grand Final.