1. For moneylines, winners are deemed official after 5 innings of play or 4.5 innings if the home team is leading. In order for bets on total runs over/under or run lines to stand, games must last for 9 innings, or 8.5 innings in the event that the home team is ahead.
2. All bets will be regarded as "listed pitchers" unless specified otherwise. If starting pitchers are not exactly as listed or quoted, your wager is deemed void. A pitcher will be deemed to have started after throwing one pitch. Markets will be adjusted if there is a pitching change prior to the start of the game.
Regular season wins/match-ups - teams must complete at least 160 regular season games for bets to have action.
4. Player Specials
1. Pitching Specials – Pitchers must throw at least one pitch for bets to stand.
2. Player Specials - For batting related specials, players must have at least one at bat for bets to stand.
3. Most strikeouts - Which player will record the most Strikeouts, 1 pitch from both pitchers counts for action.
4. Most RBI's - Which player will record the most RBI's, dead heat rules apply and the player being in the starting lineup will count for bets to have action.
5. Events/matches must be played on the scheduled date for bets to stand. For rescheduled events played on the same day at a different time, bets will stand. However, if an event is rescheduled for a different calendar date, all bets will be void.
6. For any occurrences not covered here, Las Vegas Rules will apply.