1. In NBA, for bets to stand at least 43 minutes of play must have elapsed. For College and WNBA, 35 minutes of play must have elapsed for bets to stand. For all other, European/FIBA games, 40 minutes of play must have elapsed for bets to stand.
2. Wagering on the game handicap, money line, or total points (over/under) include any overtime scoring unless otherwise stated. In European Basketball, overtime will only count to determine the game handicap, money line and total points (over/under) and not a two game series result. Overtime will NOT count to 4th quarter wagering.
Overtime does NOT count towards the result.
4. Unless noted before a contest, all events must be played on the scheduled date and at the scheduled site to have action.
5. An NBA basketball team must play all 82 games for wagers on Season wins to have action.
6. Events/matches must be played on the scheduled date for bets to stand. For rescheduled events played on the same day at a different time, bets will stand. However, if an event is rescheduled for a different calendar date, all bets will be void.
7. For any occurrences not covered here, Las Vegas Rules will apply.
8. All players must take the court and play for action. Results are based on the official stats from the game. Team rebounds do no count towards total rebounds. Overtime counts unless otherwise specified.
9. In the event that a match does not finish in a tie, but overtime is played for qualification purposes, the markets will be settled according to the result at the end of regular time.