1. Markets, including prices for draws, are offered on most major matches.
2. Unless otherwise stated, betting markets are for 80 minutes play only (including any added stoppage time). Extra time does not count.
3. Bets on the winning margin in a game are from scratch (ie. 0-0).
4. Handicap Betting
1. In two way markets bets are void in the event of a draw after the handicap is applied.
2. In three way markets, where a draw is included, bets on either team to win will be losers in the event of a draw after the handicap is applied.
5. If a match is abandoned before the final whistle, only bets that can be settled at the time of abandonment will stand, eg. a first try scorer bet when the first try was scored before abandonment. Any bets that can not be settled at the time of abandonment will be deemed void.
6. Try Scorer Markets
1. The first try scorer bet allows you to predict which player will score the first try of the game.
2. Anytime try scorer bets allow you to predict whether a player will score a try at ANY point during the game.
3. Penalty tries DO NOT count in the settlement of try scorer bets.
4. Anytime try scorers bets only stand for the 80 minutes and do not include any extra time played.
5. Anytime try scorers bets will be refunded regardless of whether a player has scored or not if, for any reason, a match is abandoned before the final whistle.
6. Multiple bets are accepted for anytime try scorer markets.
7. If there is a change in the venue of a match from the original proposed venue, all bets will stand unless the venue is changed to the opponent's home ground, in which case bets will be void.
8. In competition finals, unless a market is offered for lifting the trophy, all bets will be settled on 80 minutes play, excluding extra time.
9. Any speciality bets that are offered on rugby matches will have special rules applied. These will be published on this website and it is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with them before placing a bet.
10. Divisional/Title Betting
The final league positions at the end of the season will determine places including any points deductions applied before the end of the season. End of season playoffs and penalties or points deductions applied after the end of the season will not count.