If you’ve ever visited ebay then you’ll probably be familiar with PayPal. In fact, even if you haven’t, there’s a good chance you’ll have heard of PayPal as it is one of the most widely used, well known, and trusted online payment services around. Now, in addition to using it for shopping or transferring money, you can use a PayPal account for online betting because you can use it to make deposits and withdrawals at Titanbet.
PayPal is an e-wallet payment method that allows businesses and individuals with email addresses to send and receive payments online securely and quickly. That means you can use it to transfer money, make payments at online stores or even to deposit at places like Titanbet.
PayPal's service lets users send payments for free and it can be used from computers or smart phones, which means you can make secure payments at just about any time of day. Perhaps best of all, it also helps you maintain your privacy because you only ever need your email address and PayPal password to make payments.
To make payments with PayPal you first need to create an account. It’s a simple process that requires you to enter a few personal details plus bank or debit/credit card details. Once your account is set up, you can then use your PayPal login details to make payments at thousands of websites, meaning you never have to share your financial details when making online payments.
It couldn’t be easier. Just follow these simple steps and you’ll have a new PayPal account in no time at all:
● Head to the PayPal website and click on the button marked ‘Open A Personal Account’. Alternatively, and to make things very easy for you, you can just click this link to go straight to the PayPal signup page.
● Select your country, enter your email address and then choose and enter a password. Your password needs to be at least eight characters long and include at least one number or symbol. Ideally, it should also be something that you can remember but nobody else can guess - tricky but not impossible. Next, enter the displayed code to show you’re human then click ‘continue’ to go to the next step.
● Add some personal details then have a look at the terms and conditions and check the box to confirm you accept them. Once you have completed this part of the form and so long as you agree and want to continue, click the button marked ‘Agree and Continue’.
● You now have a PayPal account, but you need to make sure you can make payments. On the next page, link your credit/debit card or bank account to your PayPal account. Once your payment option has been added you need to verify your account to give you access to improved features. PayPal will send two small amounts of money to your card or bank account; they won’t make you wealthy but if you confirm these amounts your account will be verified and you can start to use the various features on offer.
Congratulations. From now on you can use your PayPal login details to make payments all over the internet without revealing your personal or financial information. You can also deposit money into your sports betting account at Titanbet...
Titanbet is one of the few online sport betting sites that accept PayPal in the UK. It’s nice and easy but if you’re unsure how to make a deposit, here’s a step by step guide:
● Log in to your Titanbet sports betting account and click on the Cashier.
● Click on the Deposit button and then the PayPal logo:
● Enter your deposit amount and click on ‘Deposit’. You will be redirected to the PayPal website.
● If you have an account, log in and follow the simple steps on screen to make your sports betting deposit.
NB If you do not have a PayPal account you can create one by following the steps above or by clicking ‘sign up for free’ and following the steps online.
● If approved, the funds will be credited to your Titanbet Sports Betting account balance immediately and you’ll get an email notification to confirm the deposit.
That’s it. All done. Quick and simple.
As with most other payment methods, the minimum deposit at Titanbet is £10. Titanbet does not charge any fees for PayPal sports betting payments. A lot of PayPal services are free but you need to check whether deposits to Titanbet will incur any fees as you are responsible for any fees charged by PayPal.