Last modified – November 2016
This website Titanbet.co.uk and any mobile applications through which our Services are offered (“Website”) are operated by PT Entertainment Services Limited (“we”, “us” or “PTE”), a company incorporated and registered in Antigua and Barbuda (company number 16156) whose registered office is at 60 Nevis Street, St John’s, Antigua. PTE holds an Interactive Gaming License from the Antigua and Barbuda Financial Services Regulatory Commission (licence number 2351), an Interactive Wagering License from the Antigua and Barbuda Financial Services Regulatory Commission (licence number 2357) and a remote operating licence from the Gambling Commission of Great Britain (licence number 000-039123-R-319317-001).
These Terms & Conditions govern your gambling activity with PTE and are a legally binding contract between you and us. You will not be able to use our Services until you have read these Terms & Conditions and confirmed that you agree to be bound by them.
These Terms & Conditions are effective from 1 November 2014. All previous terms and conditions are cancelled.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AND ENSURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THEM.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE OR OUR SERVICES. NOTE THAT THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS ALSO APPLY TO GAMBLING USING A MOBILE APPLICATION.
We recommend that you print out these Terms & Conditions and store them safely along with all the confirmation e-mails, transaction data and payment methods relevant to your use of the Website and our Services.
You can contact our Customer Services team at support [dot] sport [at] titanbet [dot] co [dot] uk
RULES AND ADDITIONAL TERMS
To complement these Terms & Conditions, there are product specific rules (“Rules”) which govern particular games, events, markets and/or products. The Rules provide product specific detail and are incorporated into these Terms & Conditions.
Where you play any game, place a bet or wager with us or otherwise use the Services, you agree to be bound by (as applicable):
In addition, you agree to be bound by any Promotional Terms and, if applicable, the Download Terms, both of which are incorporated into these Terms & Conditions by reference. If there is a conflict between these Terms & Conditions and one of the Rules, any Promotional Terms and/or the Download Terms, the provisions of, as applicable, the Rules, any Promotional Terms and/or the Download Terms shall prevail.
The following words and terms, when used in these Terms & Conditions, shall have the following meaning:
"Account": one account pertaining to one individual at one domestic household address, opened by that individual and maintained with us to enable that individual to deposit and wager on the Website or otherwise use the Services;
"Applicable Laws": any laws, rules and regulations which apply to you in the country in which you reside, or, if different, from which you are conducting activities with us, including (but not limited to) those relating to online gambling, your access to or use of the Services and/or the Website, or your making deposits and receipt of any withdrawal;
“Download Terms”: the additional terms and conditions which you may be required to agree to in order to download certain Software from time to time;
"Gambling Transaction": placing a bet, wager, stake or similar transaction on the Website or by otherwise using the Services;
“Group”: means, in relation to us, a company which is from time to time a subsidiary or the ultimate holding company ours, or another direct or indirect subsidiary of such ultimate holding company. For the purposes of this definition, “subsidiary” and “holding company” have the meaning given to these expressions in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006 (as amended from time to time);
"Payment Provider": a third party payment processing company;
“Prohibited Jurisdictions”: any jurisdiction other than the United Kingdom;
“Promotional Terms”: separate terms and conditions in respect of promotions, bonuses and special offers (including any wagering requirements) related to the Services from time to time;
"Services": the services offered by us from time to time through the Website or any other means;
"Software": the software that is required to be downloaded, accessed or otherwise utilised by you from the Website for the purpose of enabling you to participate in the Services, including any program or data file derived therefrom and any related documentation, and including any enhancements, modifications, additions, translations or updates to such software; and
"Winnings": any winnings payable to you following a successful Gambling Transaction.
1. By opening an Account and placing Gambling Transactions with us, you promise and represent that:
c) you are 18 years of age or older (and, in any case, are over the legal age for gambling in the jurisdiction which applies to you);
d) you have the mental capacity to take responsibility for your own actions and enter into an enforceable contract with us;
e) you are acting as principal and not on behalf of anyone else;
f) all information which you give, or have given, us in the registration process is accurate as at the date of registration;
g) you are not depositing funds originating from criminal or unlawful activities, and you are not otherwise conducting criminal or unlawful activities and/or intending to use the Account in connection with such activities;
h) you are not colluding, or attempting to collude, or intending to participate, directly or indirectly, in any collusion scheme with any other player in the course of any game you play, or will play, on the Website;
i) the debit card or credit card details supplied by you in the registration process are yours as the registered account holder and the relevant card has not been reported as lost or stolen;
j) you are not classified as a problem gambler or compulsive gambler, and have not previously self-excluded from this Website and/or any other gambling website;
k) you are not an officer, director, employee, consultant or agent or of one of our affiliated or subsidiary companies, or suppliers or vendors, and you are not any of their relatives as well (for the purpose of this clause, the term "relative" means spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling);
l) you are responsible for complying with Applicable Laws and will not access, or attempt to access, the Website from a Prohibited Jurisdiction; and
m) you understand that there is a risk of losing money by wagering on our Website and using our Services and you accept full responsibility for such losses.
2. As a responsible operator, we recognise that gambling can become a problem for some users. Consequently, we provide users with the facility to exclude themselves from using the Website and our Services,or to use other responsible gambling tools that may be available such as time-outs or setting financial limits in relation to their gambling.
3. You can instruct us to exclude you from placing Gambling Transactions for a specific period of time (from a minimum of 6 months to a maximum of 5 years) by: (i) contacting Customer Services : or (ii) online via the “My Account” tab. In asking Customer Services to exclude you from the Website and our Services, you acknowledge and agree that we will block your Account from placing Gambling Transactions for the period requested, starting as soon as possible after receipt of your request (and, in any event, no later than the next time you try and log in). The self-exclusion will be applied to all websites operated by us and members of our Group (please note that there may be a short delay in applying the self-exclusion to websites operated by other members of our Group).
4. During the period of self-exclusion, you will not be able to place Gambling Transactions or otherwise access your Account. On your request, we will return any cleared balances to you, including returns from outstanding bets on events which occur after the start of your period of self-exclusion. If you wish to reactivate your Account after the period of self-exclusion has expired, you may only do so by calling our Customer Services team on 0800-327-7261 and requesting that the self-exclusion be lifted. Any request to lift the self-exclusion after the specified period has expired will be subject to a 24 hour “cooling off” period, after which your Account will be re-activated.
5. After your self-exclusion has been implemented, we will take all reasonable steps to stop sending marketing materials to you. Please note that this relates only to marketing materials sent by us. There may be a short delay between your self-exclusion being implemented and marketing materials being stopped.
6. During your period of self-exclusion, you promise not to circumvent, or to attempt to circumvent, the self-exclusion agreement by attempting to place Gambling Transaction using the Website or our Services, either yourself or using a third party. Any Accounts found to be in breach of a self-exclusion agreement will be closed as soon as they are discovered. Please note that if you access your Account and/or open a new Account during the self-exclusion period by fraudulent means or by deliberately entering incorrect informationand our automated checks do not prevent this happening, then we shall have no responsibility or liability to you or any third party for any gambling activity that takes place (including to return any deposits, winnings or other funds in respect of such activity). Any new Accounts during a self-exclusion agreement will be closed as soon as they are detected by us.
Setting Financial Limits
7. As part of our commitment to responsible gambling, you have the option to set a daily (24 hour), weekly or monthly deposit limit on your Account. To set a deposit limit, please contact Customer Services or (if applicable) select the option on the Website, setting out whether you wish to have a daily (24 hour), weekly or monthly deposit limit and the amount you wish to be set.
8. A decrease in your maximum deposit level will take effect immediately and an increase in your maximum deposit level will take effect after a “cooling off” period of 24 hours. You will be required to confirm that you wish to increase your deposit limit after this time. If this is not done, your deposit limit will remain as was originally set.
9. Any deposit limit that you set will only be applied to this Website. It will not apply to other websites operated by us and members of our Group. The National Association for Gambling Care Educational Resources and Training (GAMCARE) provides information, advice and counselling to individuals, their family and friends who have concerns about problem gambling. The Helpline number for GAMCARE when calling from the UK is 0808 802 0133; this number may not be available from outside the UK.
10. You may not use the Website and/or the Services if you are located in a Prohibited Jurisdiction. The fact that the Website is accessible in a Prohibited Jurisdiction, or that the Website is provided in the official language of a Prohibited Jurisdiction, shall not be construed as condoning the use of the Website in such Prohibited Jurisdiction. Any attempt to circumvent this restriction (for example, by using a VPN, proxy or similar service that masks or manipulates the identification of your real location, or by otherwise providing false or misleading information regarding your location, citizenship, or place of residence, or by making bets or wagers using the Website through a third party or on behalf of a third party located in a Prohibited Jurisdiction) is a breach of these Terms & Conditions and may constitute a criminal offence under Applicable Laws. If it becomes apparent, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect, that you are located in any of the Prohibited Jurisdictions, this may result in us closing your Account, without an obligation to provide you with advance notice, freezing the funds therein and providing the applicable details to any relevant authorities, all in accordance with Applicable Laws, and you shall compensate us for any damage or loss resulting therefrom. IT IS YOUR DUTY TO CONSULT AND CHECK REGULARLY THE WEBSITE REGARDING THE LIST OF THE PROHIBITED JURISDICTIONS.
11. Some jurisdictions have not addressed the legality of online gambling, whereas others have specifically made online gambling illegal. We make no promise as to whether your accessing and/or use of the Website/Services is compliant with Applicable Laws in the jurisdiction in which you are located and you promise us that online gambling is not illegal in your jurisdiction.
12. You are responsible for ensuring that you comply with any laws applicable to a consumer gambling online in the country in which you are located. You must not access the Website and/or open an Account from within a jurisdiction that prohibits online gambling; nor must you do so if you are a citizen of a nation state that prohibits its citizens from participating in online gambling (regardless of their location).
PROTECTION OF CUSTOMER FUNDS
13. You acknowledge and agree that your Account is not a bank account and is therefore not insured, guaranteed, sponsored or otherwise protected by any deposit or banking or other insurance system of any jurisdiction. Any monies deposited with us will not receive any interest.
14. 14. Monies deposited with us will be held by our bank in a designated client account separated from our own company accounts. The account in which we hold deposits is not protected in the case of our insolvency. THE GAMBLING COMMISSION OF GREAT BRITAIN CATEGORISES OUR PROTECTION OF CUSTOMER FUNDS AS "BASIC" (SEE HERE FOR MORE DETAILS). If you require any further information on protection of funds and insolvency, we suggest that you obtain external advice.
Opening an Account
15. In order to enter into a Gambling Transaction and/or use the Services, you will need to open an Account with us on the Website. You may only open one Account per Website and duplicate accounts are prohibited and will be closed. We do not operate a credit facility, and you may only enter into Gambling Transactions with funds held in your Account.
17. You can have as many payment methods and active cards (debit or credit) as you like on your Account. If a card registered to your Account is lost or stolen then you should notify Customer Services immediately.
18. You can only use the Website and/or the Services if you are 18 years of age or older (and, in any case, if you are over the legal age for gambling under the law or jurisdiction of the place where you are situated). It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an Account or to place Gambling Transactions on our sites or those of members of our Group. We reserve the right to forfeit all Gambling Transactions and return all deposits to anyone who we discover is under the age of 18.
19. If you share your computer with anyone under the age of 18, we recommend that you put in place filtering software. Companies that provide filtering software include:
20. By accepting these Terms & Conditions, you agree that we are entitled to conduct any necessary identification, credit, source of funds and other verification checks that we may require and/or are required of us under Applicable Laws and regulations or by regulatory authorities. You agree to provide us with any information in relation to such verification checks, and we reserve the right to request proof of age documentation and evidence to verify your identity or the source of your funds, including certified documentation, from you at any time. Until such time as the relevant checks are completed to our satisfaction, and any requested information has been provided, we are entitled to suspend or restrict your Account in any manner that we may deem appropriate (in our absolute discretion), including by preventing you from placing any Gambling Transactions until the verification checks are completed satisfactorily.
21. To comply with Applicable Laws, and so that the Website remains safe and secure, we may request to verify your ID or source of funds from time to time or on certain trigger events, for example deposit or withdrawal. If you make a deposit and an age verification request is made by us, if the requested documents are not sent to us within 72 hours from the time of your deposit then your Account will be suspended until such time as the required information has been sent and verified. If we make an ID verification request, until such time as the verification has been adequately concluded any withdrawal request you make will be held and considered pending. Once approved, the withdrawal will then be actioned for payment. If the verification process is not concluded successfully within a 30 day period, your Account will be suspended until such time as the required information has been sent and verified.
The ID verification required by us is as follows:
a) photographic ID (a copy of your passport or driver's licence showing your name and date of birth);
b) a copy of the front and the back of the credit or debit card you have registered and used on your Account (you need only show the name, first six digits and last four digits and expiry date; all other details may be obscured); and
c) proof of address (for example, a copy of a bank statement or utility bill that shows the name and address registered on your Account and is dated during the previous three months). together with such other information as we may reasonably require.
For source of funding, we will request the following:
a) Bank statements
b) Wage slips
c) Evidence of source of any other source of funds (e.g. property sale, inheritance, share sale, lottery win).
Use of your Account
23. When you open an Account, you will be required to choose a unique username and password. You must keep your username and password secure and confidential and not share it with anyone else. You must not allow any other person to use your Account. You accept that any actions taken using your Account have been taken by you and any Gambling Transactions entered into using your Account will be considered valid. We will not be liable if you disclose your username and password to someone else.
24. You must keep your registration and Account details up-to-date. If any of your Account details change you should notify us immediately, as failure to do so may result in transactions being declined by your financial institution. This can be done by contacting our Customer Services team. We are not responsible for transactions which are declined as a result of incorrect details where you have not notified us of any changes.
25. If you forget your username and/or password, or have reason to believe that someone else is aware of your password, please contact our Customer Services team immediately (by email or chat).
26. You can monitor all Gambling Transactions made using your Account by clicking on the “History” button when logged in. You are responsible for all Gambling Transactions made using your Account.
27. The debit card or credit card registered on your Account must be in your own name.
28. You warrant to us that you are acting as principal and will use your Account for your own use and not as agent for someone else.
29. You can only have one Account for each branded website operated by us. We will close any duplicate accounts we identify and we reserve the right to void any Gambling Transactions made using duplicate accounts.
Deposits and withdrawals
30. You agree that any financial transactions (e.g. deposits, withdrawals) on your Account will be handled by us directly or through a Payment Provider. Financial transactions will appear on your card statement as “Rapidlane Services Limited”.
31. Once your Account has been opened, you will be able to credit funds to it by requesting an electronic transfer of funds using any of the means set out on the Website. Otherwise, you may make deposits solely by any of the following payment methods:
a) by a credit card that is in good standing and, unless specifically authorised by us in writing, is registered in your name (and which is acceptable to us at our sole discretion);
b) by a debit card that is in good standing and, unless specifically authorised by us in writing, is registered in your name (and which is acceptable to us at our sole discretion);
c) by a payment method pre-authorised by us (and which is acceptable to us at our sole discretion);
d) through a Payment Provider acceptable to us (and which is acceptable to us at our sole discretion); and
e) by such other method deemed acceptable to us from time to time (at our sole discretion).
32. Each request made by you to deposit funds in your Account shall constitute a valid authorisation for us, or the Payment Provider if applicable, to transfer the amount specified in your request to your Account.
33. Unless specifically authorised by us in writing, you may only withdraw £100,000 from your Account in any 30 day period provided however, that a maximum of £10,000 can be withdrawn within 48 hours. We only accept payments, and all Gambling Transactions will take place and all Account balances will be displayed, in UK Sterling.
34. We are entitled to determine whether the funds that you have requested to be credited to your Account are available upon receiving confirmation satisfactory to us from the relevant Payment Provider in accordance with such Payment Provider's approval procedures. Only when your deposits are reconciled and cleared to our satisfaction by the relevant Payment Provider will your Account be credited with the funds.
35. You must notify us if any sum is incorrectly credited to your Account. We are entitled to reverse such credits and/or recover such sums from you if you have withdrawn them. Any Gambling Transactions entered into using improperly credited sums may be cancelled by us and any winnings made from these Gambling Transactions will be reversed.
36. You acknowledge that you may, from time to time upon our request, be required to provide additional details in respect of the deposits made by you.
37. Subject to the withdrawal limits set out above, you may withdraw any unused cleared funds held in your Account by submitting a withdrawal request. On any withdrawal approved by us, and provided that you give us sufficient information as to how the funds should be transferred to you, we will return the relevant funds to you (less any charges incurred or any amount required to be withheld from your withdrawal in order to comply with any Applicable Laws).
Fees and Chargebacks
39. We will not typically charge you a fee to deposit or withdraw funds. However, if we suspect that you are misusing the deposit and/or withdrawal functionality, we reserve the right to charge you a fee to reflect any costs incurred by us in connection with such misuse.
40. When you make a deposit by debit card or credit card, some financial institutions categorise gambling deposits as “cash” and may levy a fixed and/or interest charge from the date of payment. It is your responsibility to settle this charge.
41. If you make repeated deposits and withdrawals, but do not engage in a reasonable level of Gambling Transactions, we reserve the right to charge any associated bank charges to you by debiting your Account. We will provide you with advance notice before processing this debit.
42. Where relevant in your jurisdiction, it is your responsibility to account to the relevant tax authorities for any winnings. We are not liable to account to any tax authority for any of your personal taxes.
43. If, for whatever reason, there is a chargeback request to your Account, you accept and acknowledge that we may suspend your Account indefinitely to enable us to investigate and resolve the matter. During such period, any monies due or requested will be withheld.
Suspension and closure
44. If you wish to close your Account, please contact Customer Services.
45. We reserve the right to close or suspend your Account at any time and for any reason. In the event of such closure or suspension, subject to paragraph 48 below and as soon as reasonably following a request from you, we will refund the balance of your Account.
46. Without prejudice to the preceding paragraph, we shall be entitled to close or suspend your Account and void all Gambling Transactions in the following circumstances:
a) you become bankrupt; and/or
b) we consider that you have used the Website and/or the Services in a fraudulent manner or for illegal, unlawful and/or improper purposes; and/or
c) we consider that you have used the Website and/or the Services in an unfair manner or have deliberately cheated or taken unfair advantage of us or any of our other customers; and/or
d) we become aware that in placing Gambling Transactions using your Account you have contravened the rules on gambling of any sporting body, any professional body or your employer;
e) we are requested to do so by law enforcement or regulatory authorities or by a court order; and/or
f) we consider that any of the events referred to in (a) to (e) may have occurred or are likely to occur; and/or
g) you don’t supply any information requested by us; and/or
h) we have reason to believe that you have breached, or are breaching, these Terms & Conditions.
47. Where we close or suspend your Account for your breach of these Terms & Conditions, we may withhold and/or retain any and all amounts which would otherwise have been paid or payable to you and you will compensate us for all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses incurred or suffered by us. Furthermore, we may withhold the funds in your Account following a valid request from any law enforcement or regulatory authority or court order requires us to withhold the funds in your Account.
48. If you have not entered into a Gambling Transaction using your Account for a continuous period of 12 months (“Grace Period”), your Account will be deemed inactive. Once your Account has been deemed inactive, we may charge you a monthly maintenance fee of 5% of the Account balance, subject to a minimum of £2 per month ("Inactive Account Fee"). We may deduct the Inactive Account Fee from your Account balance commencing on the last day of the Grace Period and then every thirty (30) days thereafter. We will stop deducting the Inactive Account Fee from your Account balance if your Account is re-activated by placing into a Gambling Transaction or upon closure of your Account. The Inactive Account Fee is subject to change from time to time. Entering into a Gambling Transaction and/or using the Services
49. We reserve the right to decline all or part of a Gambling Transaction entered into by you at our sole and absolute discretion. All Gambling Transactions are entered into at your own discretion. Gambling Transactions will not be confirmed if there are insufficient funds in your Account.
50. We will only accept Gambling Transactions made online (including via mobile phone or mobile applications). Once a Gambling Transaction has been accepted by us, you cannot cancel the Gambling Transaction. It is your responsibility to ensure that all details of the Gambling Transaction are correct.
51. Winnings from settled Gambling Transactions will be added to the balance of your Account. Any funds credited in error are not available for use and we reserve the right to (i) void any Gambling Transaction involving such funds and (ii) withdraw the relevant amount and reverse the Gambling Transaction, whether at the time or retrospectively.
Specific Terms Relating to Sports Betting
52. For the purposes of these Terms & Conditions, a Gambling Transaction placed on an event (sporting or otherwise) is a “Bet”. The Rules for sports Bets govern the particular sporting event(s) upon which you are placing a Bet. Those Rules form part of these Terms & Conditions.
53. Prior to placing a Bet, it is your responsibility to be fully aware of all Rules that relate to that Bet. If you place a Bet, you shall be deemed to have accepted all Rules relating to that Bet.
54. If the outcome of an event is already known when you place a Bet, we reserve the right to void that Bet, whether you win or lose.
55. In placing a Bet, you will determine the amount of your own stake, subject to the following:
a) you may only stake up to the amount deposited in your Account at the relevant time (we do not operate credit accounts). When a Bet is placed and accepted, the corresponding amount is charged against your Account. If the stake for a Bet is only partly covered by the amount deposited in your Account at the relevant time, the Bet will not be accepted;
b) we may impose restrictions on winnings as further set out in this section of these Terms and Conditions;
c) if you attempt to place a Bet the stake for which would exceed any maximum limits imposed by us from time to time, such Bet shall be considered void and not accepted.
56. You may place multiple copies of the same Bet, in which case all such Bets shall be treated as separate Bets. If you submit a number of Bets (whether identical or different), they shall be dealt with by us in the order in which they are received.
57. You must check that the Bet is correct before confirming you wish to place it. Any Bet that is placed via the Website must be confirmed by the “bet accepted” message. We accept no responsibility whatsoever for any Bets that are submitted but not confirmed with such a message.
58. We reserve the right not to accept, or accept only part, of any Bet placed by you for any reason. We reserve the right to propose a different stake size or price for any Bet.
59. Where there is any disagreement as to the details of any Bet placed, our records shall prevail.
60. The deadline for placing Bets on an event will be determined by us. With the exception of in-play markets, Bets that are inadvertently accepted after the official or advertised start time of an event will be void. Disputes over the time a Bet is placed will be settled using our transaction log.
61. If, during the period for the acceptance of Bets on an event, information becomes available which permits the result of such event to be determined, we shall be entitled to set a new deadline for the acceptance of Bets or to cancel the Bet (such cancelled Bets to be settled at odds of 1.00).
62. Bets placed and accepted within the relevant time limit may not be revoked or changed unless agreed by us.
63. We reserve the right to impose limits on the winnings accruing from (i) any one Bet placed on a particular event or sport (regardless of the stake) and/or (ii) successful Bets made by you in any twenty-four hour period or week (regardless of the stake), such limits to be notified by us to you from time to time. Notwithstanding paragraph 56(c) above, if you are able to place a Bet the winnings for which exceed the limit put in place by us from time to time, we shall only be liable to pay up to such limit and not for any excess. In order to determine the timing of a relevant Bet for the purpose of (ii) above, reference will be made to the time when the final event is resolved rather than the time when the Bet is made.
64. We may put in place limits on winnings for Bets different from, or additional to, those specified in paragraph 64 and/or put in place specific winning limits for individual customers, subject to us notifying you.
65. If more than one Bet and/or a combination of single and combination Bets is placed with the same selections and we determine or suspect that they have originated from you or one or more of your related parties, or you acting as a part of a group or syndicate of customers or their respective related parties acting in concert, or if you have opened several accounts and placed the same Bet on each of them contrary to these Terms and Conditions, without prejudice to any other remedies or rights we may have in such circumstances, we shall be entitled to apply the relevant limits on winnings in place at such time to the aggregate winnings on all such Bets as if such Bets were a single Bet and/or to reduce the stake to the extent necessary in order to comply with any other limits in place at such time.
66. We reserve the right to suspend a market, cease accepting Bets on a market or cancel a Bet at any time. When a market is suspended, any Bets made will be voided.
67. If a Bet is declared invalid or void under these Terms & Conditions or the Rules for sports Bets, it will be deemed to be settled at odds of 1.00. This means that, for individual Bets, your stake will be refunded to your Account and, for combination Bets, the total odds of the combination Bet will be recalculated with 1.00 odds for the selection that has been declared invalid.
68. We reserve the right to declare a Bet void and to withhold payment if we have evidence that the following has occurred:
a) the integrity of the event concerned has been called into question;
b) the price has been manipulated;
c) match fixing has taken place;
d) an individual or individuals are suspected of acting either in conspiracy or concert; and/or
e) changes in venue and/or starting time of events.
69. All Bets will be settled based on the official result of the relevant event.
70. If we are unable (for any reason) to validate the outcome of an event (e.g. due to loss of live pictures) then the Bet concerned will be voided unless settlement is already determined.
71. We accept no responsibility for typing, transmission and/or evaluation errors in relation to any Bet placed. We also accept no liability for incorrectness or incompleteness or inaccuracy of the information provided via the Website, including (without limitation) live scores and results. We are not responsible for the failure of any equipment that prevents the placement of any Bet.
Specific Terms Relating to Poker
72. We participate in a poker network, which enables you to play poker together with players from other websites all joining the same game, table or tournament through a shared poker room platform managed by a third party provider of poker network services.
73. You agree that once you join a poker room, you accept and will comply with the rules and the terms and conditions that apply to that poker room, including any of its games, tables or tournaments.
74. You acknowledge and agree that we and/or the operator of the shared poker network, at our sole discretion(s), reserve the right to terminate your game and/or prevent you from accessing the shared poker network, either from the Website or from any other website(s) thereafter, if you breach any of the game, table or tournament rules or these Terms and Conditions.
76. Customer must not be in breach of relevant sports governing body or other rules.
Errors or omissions
77. A number of circumstances may arise where errors are made in respect of Gambling Transactions placed or payments made by us ("Error"). An Error could be the result of a mistake by an individual or a defect or fault with the Software. We will not be liable for any Error (however caused), including (but not limited to) the following:
a) any odds or terms of a Gambling Transaction are incorrect as a result of an obvious error or omission in inputting the information or setting up the market, or as a result of a computer malfunction;
b) we have made a “palpable error” (this is a term commonly used in the gambling industry, and includes where the odds offered are materially different from those available in the general market or, at the time the bet is placed, are clearly incorrect given the probability of the event occurring);
c) we continue to accept Bets on a closed or suspended market, or on events which are in progress (except where live Bets are accepted);
d) we incorrectly calculate or pay out the amount of Winnings that are paid to you;
e) an error occurs in a random number generator or pay tables included or used in any game or product; and/or
f) the failure of any hardware or communications systems.
78. We reserve the right to correct any Error which has been identified and re-settle the relevant Gambling Transaction at the correct price or on terms which were available/should have been available (absent the Error) at the time the Gambling Transaction was placed.
79. Where it is not practicable for us to correct and re-settle a Gambling Transaction which has been subject to an Error, we reserve the right to declare the relevant Gambling Transaction void and withhold payment of the relevant Winnings to you. Where we have paid Winnings to you which we can reasonably demonstrate were as a result of an Error, we reserve the right to claim back such Winnings from you and/or deduct them from your Account Balance.
80. You should inform us of any Error as soon as possible and should not seek to exploit an Error to generate Winnings. Where we can reasonably demonstrate that you have exploited an Error to generate Winnings we shall have no liability to you in respect of such Winnings. Where we have paid Winnings to you which we can reasonably demonstrate were as a result of you exploiting an Error, we reserve the right to claim back such Winnings from you and/or deduct them from your Account Balance.
81. Neither we, nor our employees, partners or suppliers, will be liable for, or be required to compensate you for, any loss that results from any Error by us. Cheating, fraud, collusion and criminal activity
82. We reserve the right to suspend and/or close your Account and/or void Gambling Transactions at any time:
a) if we believe there may be fraudulent or improper activity taking place;
b) if we believe that you are abusing bonuses or other promotions;
c) if we suspect that you are cheating, colluding with others or taking unfair advantage, including by the use of “bots” or other third party software or manipulating the Software;
d) if we discover that you have more than one Account;
e) if we believe you are undertaking criminal activity, including money laundering;
f) if there is a problem with the legality of wagering in the jurisdiction in which you are based;
g) if you are suspected to be underage and/or the verification of your identity has not been completed; and/or
h) if we believe that the Website or a sporting event on which Bets are offered has been manipulated (including by match fixing) or there are sports integrity issues associated with your Account.
83. Misuse or abuse of a game voids all wagers, plays and pay-outs related to your playing of that game.
84. You should only deposit money into your Account for the purposes of entering into a Gambling Transaction. In circumstances where we reasonably believe that you are depositing money without any intention to enter into a Gambling Transaction, we shall be entitled to close or suspend your Account, and we may also report this to the relevant authorities.
85. We reserve the right to refuse to open an Account for any reason and to close an Account at any time without giving notice to you. We may also close duplicate accounts where these exist.
86. The Software on this Website is to be used as presented. No manipulation or use of other software, artificial intelligence or player assistance programs may be used with this Website. The Website should not be hacked into, altered or be compromised by users in any way. Any such behaviour will lead to the closure of an Account and may also lead to criminal investigations. Any breach of the terms and conditions will be considered a material breach and we shall have the right to close your Account.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
87. No warranty or representation, express or implied, is made as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials contained on our Website nor as to the results obtained through its use. The information is not intended to amount to advice or recommendations and is provided for information purposes only. No reliance shall be placed on the information when entering into a Gambling Transaction.
88. You are solely responsible for the supply and maintenance of all computer equipment, telecommunications networks and internet connection services that you require in order to access and use the Website. We shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss or damage caused to you by your computer equipment, telecommunications network or internet connection service.
89. You may only use the Website and/or the Services for the purpose of entering into Gambling Transactions with us and for your own private use. Any commercial exploitation of information from our Website is strictly prohibited.
90. You must not use the Website and/or the Services for any purpose which is illegal, fraudulent, abusive, obscene, discriminatory, dishonest or inappropriate. We will withhold payment of Winnings to you where any such activity is suspected. You will fully compensate us for any and all losses, costs, damages and claims arising from any such activity.
Availability of the Website
91. We reserve the right to restrict access to some or all users (including in respect of certain jurisdictions) to all or parts of the Website.
92. From time to time the Website may be unavailable for use by you due to maintenance of the Website and/or alteration of our products/Services. We may alter or amend the products/Services and/or undertake maintenance at any time or for any reason.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND SOFTWARE
93. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
94. You must not use any part of the materials on the Website for any commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
95. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Website for your personal reference.
96. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
97. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on the Website must always be acknowledged.
98. If you print off, copy or download any part of the Website in breach of these Terms & Conditions, we reserve the right to terminate your right to use the Website immediately. Further, we reserve the right to close your Account with immediate effect, and if we do so you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
99. Bet and Watch Service
(a) Use of the bet and watch service ("B&W Service") shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:
i. Use of the B&W Service may only be for personal, non-commercial purposes;
ii. access to the B&W Service is prohibited in betting premises;
iii. there shall be no reproduction, distribution or publication of the B&W Service or any content or data contained therein;
iv. the B&W Service may only be used by persons who are resident in territories where it is not illegal for you to participate in the B&W Service (and in any event may not be used if you are resident in USA, Australia, Japan, Hong Kong, France, South Africa, Sri Lanka, the Caribbean, India, Cyprus, Italy and Israel).
v. the B&W Service shall not be used for or as part of any illegal activity;
vi. users are responsible for making sure that they have all the equipment and software necessary to access the B&W Service;
vii. no liability for Attheraces Limited (or its sub-contractors) in connection with the B&W Service.
(b) B&W SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN ‘AS IS’ BASIS AND NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ARE GIVEN WITH RESPECT TO THE B&W SERVICE OR ITS CONTENT INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) IMPLIED WARRANTIES AS TO COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY LAW. NO WARRANTY IS GIVEN THAT THE B&W SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE.
(c) Access to the B&W Service may be suspended at any time at our discretion.
(d) The content of the B&W Service is protected by copyright - © Attheraces Limited 2014
(e) Terms and conditions of use of the B&W Service may be updated from time to time.
100. Horses Racing Streaming from Racecourse Media Group racecourses
(a) The live linear audio-visual coverage of horse races from Racecourse Media Group racecourses (“RMG”) and related audio commentary distributed via broadband internet streaming made available on the Websites (the "Footage") is owned by Racing UK Limited ("Racing UK"). Racing UK shall remain the exclusive legal and beneficial owner of all copyright and intellectual property rights in the Footage in perpetuity. All rights not explicitly granted herein are reserved by Racing UK.
(b) You may view the Footage once on the Websites (including mobile devices) for personal, private, domestic, non-commercial uses only in accordance with these terms and conditions.
You shall not:
i. make the Footage available to anyone else;
ii. use or view the Footage other than as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, or copy, relay, broadcast, or communicate the Footage to the public, nor may you include any portion of or all of the Footage in any equipment or item save as specifically permitted under these terms and conditions or develop any improvement or derivative works of any part or all of the Footage;
iii. save, edit, copy, amend, distort, modify, distribute, reformat, disassemble, delay or repeat the Footage and/or its transmission or do anything that is contrary to any of the moral rights or other rights of the copyright owner of the Footage;
iv. remove any product identification (including but not limited to screen icons), legend or notice, or any proprietary or copyright notice from any part of the Footage;
v. represent or claim that you own any part or all of the Footage or otherwise do anything that is inconsistent with Racing UK’s rights in the Footage;
vi. store or transmit any Footage to any publication, user group, other website, electronic bulletin board, mailing list, server or other storage device in any form;
vii. sell or commercially exploit any part or all of the Footage in any way.
(c) Titanbet.co.uk/PT Entertainment Services Ltd., may enforce any provision of these terms and conditions against you on behalf of Racing UK, RMG or its Group Companies. Software
101. We do not accept any liability in respect of the Software. You agree that you are only permitted to use the Software for the purpose of using the Services and, save to the extent permitted by Applicable Law, for no other purpose. You will be required to accept the Download Terms in relation to any Software which you download (e.g. poker client, bingo client).
102. We hereby grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal right to use the Software for the sole purpose of using the Services and the Website, in accordance with the following provisions. You are not permitted to:
a) install or load the Software onto a server or other network device or take other steps to make the Software available to any other person via any form of "bulletin board", online service or remote dial-in, applications service provider, internet services provider, timesharing arrangements, outsourcing services or bureau services;
b) sub-license, assign, rent, lease, loan, transfer or copy the Software or your licence to use the Software, or make or distribute copies of the Software;
c) interrupt or tamper with, or attempt to interrupt or tamper with, the operation of the Software or any information in any form which is included on the Website;
d) use the Software for commercial purposes;
e) translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, adapt, modify, create derivative works based on, or otherwise modify the Software;
f) copy or translate any user documentation provided 'online' or in electronic format;
g) enter, access or attempt to enter or access or otherwise bypass the applicable security system or interfere in any way (including but not limited to robots and similar devices) with the Website, or attempt to make any changes to the Software and/or any features or components thereof;
h) flood the Website and/or the Software with information, multiple submissions or "spam";
i) knowingly or negligently use any features which may affect the function of the Website and/or the Software in any way, for example by releasing viruses, worms, trojans, logic bombs or similar material that is malicious or harmful; or
j) attack the Website via a distributed denial-of-service attack.
103. You do not own the Software. The Software is owned and is the exclusive property of members of our Group or its licensor (the "Software Provider"). The Software and accompanying documentation which have been licensed to us are proprietary products of the Software Provider and are protected throughout the world by copyright law and other intellectual property law. Your use of the Software does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the Software or any other rights in or with respect to the Software, except for the right to use the Software as expressly provided in these Terms & Conditions.
104. You acknowledge that a random number generator will determine the outcome of the games played on the Website (poker, casino and bingo) and you accept the outcomes of all such games. You further agree that, in the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on the Software and the result that appears on the game server, the result that appears on the game server will prevail. You acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in gaming activity on the Website and the results of this participation.
105. The Software is provided "as is" without any promises, warranties, conditions, undertakings or representations, express or implied, statutory or otherwise. We and the Software Provider, and all of our and its affiliates and related parties, hereby exclude all implied terms, conditions and warranties (including any warranty of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for any particular purpose) and do not warrant that the Software will meet your requirements, that the Software will not infringe any third party's intellectual property rights, that the operation of the Software will be error free or uninterrupted, that any defects in the Software will be corrected, and that the Software is virus-free.
106. Neither we nor the Software Provider, or any of our or its affiliates and related parties, will be liable to you for any costs, expenses, losses or claims arising or resulting from communications or system errors occurring in connection with the settlement of Accounts or other features or components of the Software, or for any damage caused to your devices (PCs, mobile devices) from use of the Software. In the event of such errors, we will further have the right, but not the obligation, to remove any relevant games from the Software and the Website and take any other action to correct such errors.
107. The Software may include confidential information which is secret and valuable to the Software Provider and/or to us. You are not entitled to use or disclose that confidential information other than strictly in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
Use of “cookies” on the Website
109. If you object to cookies or want to delete any cookies that are already stored on your computer, you should follow the instructions for deleting existing cookies and disabling future cookies on your web browser or equivalent software. Further information is available at www.aboutcookies.org. Please note that by deleting or disabling cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of the Website.
110. The material and information displayed on the Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by Applicable Law, we hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and:
a) any loss incurred in transmitting information to the Website;
b) any loss whatsoever arising from the use, abuse or misuse of your Account;
c) any technical failures, system breakdowns, defects, delays, interruptions, manipulated or improper data transmission, loss or corruption of data;
d) communications' lines failure, distributed denial of service attacks, viruses or any other adverse technological consequence of your choosing to use our products and services;
e) the accuracy of any information services provided (including, without limitation, scorers, runners, times, results or general statistics) or any live scores, statistics and intermediate results shown on our Websites which are provided by third parties;
f) any failure by us to implement a self-exclusion agreement with you from time to time;
g) any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
i. loss of income or revenue;
ii. loss of business;
iii. loss of profits or contracts;
iv. loss of anticipated savings;
v. loss of data;
vi. loss of goodwill;
vii. wasted management or office time; and
viii. any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by negligence, breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
111. Nothing in these Terms & Conditions affects our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. Your statutory rights remain unaffected and we shall use reasonable care when providing you services pursuant to these Terms & Conditions.
112. Subject to paragraph 109 above and other than in relation to the payment of Winnings lawfully won, we shall have no liability to you pursuant to these Terms & Conditions in excess of:
a) in the case of any liability which relates to a specific Gambling Transaction, the amount of the stake wagered; or
b) in the case of any other matters, an aggregate of five thousand pounds (£5,000).
113. You agree to compensate us (and our subsidiaries, employees, agents and/or partners) from any claims, liabilities, costs and expenses that may arise as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions or a breach of any laws of any jurisdiction applicable to you. If there is such a breach, your Account will be frozen and any credit balance withheld by us pending investigation and/or the outcome of any legal or regulatory proceedings.
Changes to the Terms & Conditions
114. These Terms & Conditions are subject to change and we reserve the right to change them at any time.
116. Where we intend to make significant changes to the Terms & Conditions we will notify you before they come into effect using one of the following methods:
a) email (to the email address registered on your Account); and/or
b) a notice/pop up on the Website; and/or
c) any other appropriate method
117. If you do not wish accept any changes that have been made to these Terms & Conditions then you should stop using the Website and the Services. Any bets or wagers received but not settled prior to the introduction of the new Terms & Conditions will be subject to the version of the Terms & Conditions applicable at the time the bet or wager was received.
118. Should you have any complaint with regards to this site, please first contact Customer Services in order for this to be internally reviewed.
Should after our internal process has been fully exhausted and you remain unsatisfied as to the outcome, you have a right to escalate this complaint to the Independent Betting Service (IBAS) - our independent Alternative Dispute Resolution Body. Alternatively, you may also file your complaint through the Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) Platform which can be accessed through this link.
PLAYER DISPUTE RESOLUTION
We have appointed Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS) as our Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) body. You have free right of access to the ADR function.
The speediest route would be to complete the IBAS adjudication form online. The adjudication form is provided on the IBAS Home page or you can request a form verbally at Tel: 0207 347 5883. This can be found at: www.ibas-uk.com. For an adjudication form customers can also write to:
P O Box 62639
Initial contact can also be made via their email address - adjudication [at] IBAS-uk [dot] co [dot] uk
Alternatively, you may also file your complaint through the Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) Platform to refer your dispute to IBAS. However, if you choose to use the ODR platform, you would not be referring your dispute directly to IBAS and this may then prolong the process of resolving your dispute.
Events beyond our control
119. We shall not be in breach of these Terms & Conditions nor be liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of our obligations under these Terms & Conditions if such delay or failure results from events, circumstances or causes beyond our reasonable control.
120. Our failure or delay in enforcing or partially enforcing any term of these Terms & Conditions shall not be interpreted as a waiver of any of our rights or remedies. No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy shall preclude or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
121. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid, void, voidable, unenforceable or unreasonable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these Terms & Conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall continue in full force and effect.
122. These Terms & Conditions, including any document expressly referred to in them, represent the entire agreement between you and us and replace any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between you and us. We each acknowledge that neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise made by the other except as expressly stated in these Terms & Conditions.
Transfer of agreement
123. We may at any time assign or transfer any or all of our rights and obligations under these Terms & Conditions. In particular, we may assign or transfer our rights and obligations to any purchaser of all or part of our business. We may also subcontract or delegate in any manner any or all of our obligations under these Terms & Conditions to any third party or agent. 124. These Terms & Conditions are personal to you and you may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer in any manner whatsoever any of your rights or obligations under these Terms & Conditions.
Governing law and jurisdiction
126. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and we both agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
127. Where we provide links to other websites, we do so for information purposes only and you use any such links at your own risk. We accept no responsibility for the content or use of any other websites or for the information contained on them.
APPENDIX: END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
THIS WEBSITE IS OPERATING THE GAMING SOFTWARE PLATFORM OF PLAYTECH SOFTWARE LIMITED AND IT’S GROUP COMPANIES (THE “VENDOR”) UNDER A LICENSE FROM VENDOR. A CONDITION TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE (AS DEFINED BELOW) IS THAT YOU ENTER INTO THE FOLLOWING LEGALLY BINDING SUB-LICENSE AGREEMENT WITH US, WHICH GOVERNS YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY TO MAKE SURE YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT. IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS RESULTING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE CONSULT AN ATTORNEY OR OTHER LEGAL ADVISOR IN YOUR JURISDICTION.
IMPORTANT: PERSONS LOCATED IN CERTAIN TERRITORIES, CURRENTLY INCLUDING THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND ITS TERRITORIES, ISRAEL AND THE COUNTRIES SPECIFIED AS PROHIBITED, EXCLUDED OR SIMILAR AS PART OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND/OR LIST ON THE WEBSITE, IN EACH CASE AS SUPPLEMENTED FROM TIME TO TIME (THE “PROHIBITED JURISDICTIONS”) ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THE SOFTWARE IN ANY WAY OR MANNER IN CONNECTION WITH ANY REAL MONEY PLAY. TO REMOVE ANY DOUBT, THIS RESTRICTION ALSO APPLIES TO RESIDENTS AND CITIZENS OF OTHER NATIONS WHILE LOCATED IN A PROHIBITED JURISDICTION. THE FACT THAT THE WEBSITE IS ACCESSIBLE IN A PROHIBITED JURISDICTION, OR THAT THE SOFTWARE ALLOWS THE USE OF THE OFFICIAL LANGUAGE OF A PROHIBITED JURISDICTION, SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A LICENSE TO USE THE SOFTWARE IN SUCH PROHIBITED JURISDICTION. ANY ATTEMPT TO CIRCUMVENT THIS RESTRICTION, FOR EXAMPLE, BY USING A VPN, PROXY OR SIMILAR SERVICE THAT MASKS OR MANIPULATES THE IDENTIFICATION OF YOUR REAL LOCATION, OR BY OTHERWISE PROVIDING FALSE OR MISLEADING INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR CITIZENSHIP, LOCATION OR PLACE OF RESIDENCE, OR BY MAKING BETS OR WAGERS USING THE SOFTWARE THROUGH A THIRD PARTY OR ON BEHALF OF A THIRD PARTY LOCATED IN A PROHIBITED JURISDICTION IS A BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT AND MAY CONSTITUTE A CRIMINAL OFFENSE. IF IT BECOMES APPARENT, OR WE HAVE REASONABLE GROUNDS TO SUSPECT, THAT YOU ARE LOCATED IN ANY OF THE PROHIBITED JURISDICTIONS, THIS MAY RESULT IN CLOSING YOUR PLAYER ACCOUNT, WITHOUT AN OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE YOU WITH ADVANCE NOTICE, FREEZING THE FUNDS THEREIN AND PROVIDING THE APPLICABLE DETAILS TO VENDOR AND/OR RELEVANT AUTHORITIES, ALL IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS AND AGREEMENTS, AND YOU SHALL BE LIABLE TO US FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS RESULTING THEREFROM.
BY ACCEPTING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (INCLUDING BY TICKING THE “I AGREE” BOX) (“ACCEPTANCE”), YOU AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS IN ORDER TO ENTER INTO CONTRACTS, AND YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OR REQUIREMENTS UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS OR REGULATIONS IN ANY JURISDICTION WHICH REQUIRE AN ORIGINAL (NON-ELECTRONIC) SIGNATURE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. YOU ALSO CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND DO NOT CONTINUE TO DOWNLOAD, INSTALL OR OTHERWISE USE THE SOFTWARE.
The following words and terms, when used in this agreement, shall have the following meanings, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise:
1.1. “Assistance Programs” means any artificial intelligence including, without limitation, ‘robots’ and/or any other computer generated program used to interact with the Software in aid or in place of a player.
1.2. “IP Rights” means any and all intellectual property rights, of all types or nature whatsoever, including, without limitation, patent, copyright, design rights, trade marks, data base rights, applications for any of the above, moral rights, know-how, trade secrets, domain names, URL, trade names or any other intellectual or industrial property rights (and any licenses in connection with any of the same), whether or not registered or capable of registration, and whether subsisting in any specific country or countries or any other part of the world.
1.3. “Online Games” means Our internet gaming system on the Website and related services and gaming activities (including, but not limited to, online casino, online bingo, online poker and any other games) offered on the Website.
1.4. “Player Account” means a personal account opened by an individual and maintained with Us to enable that person to play the Online Games;
1.5. “Poker Room” means the poker room and/or any other poker gaming activities offered by Us on our Website and/or on Our downloadable poker client;
1.6. “Software” means the software required to be downloaded, accessed or otherwise utilized by You from the Website for the purpose of participating in the Online Games, including the related documentation and including any enhancements, modifications, additions, translations or updates to such software.
1.7. “Us”, “We”, “Our” and similar terms mean PT Entertainment Services Limited.
1.8. “Website” means www.Titanbet.co.uk and any related sites on which the Online Games are accessible via links or any other access way.
1.9. “You”, “Your” and similar terms mean the user of the Software downloaded from the Website.
2. SUBJECT MATTER OF AGREEMENT
2.1 The rules for:
2.1.1 sports betting can be found here;
2.1.2 poker can be found here; and
2.1.3 any of the Online Games you play (as set out in the game itself or in the “Help” section) as well as other sections of the Software and the Website, including but not limited to, rules describing how to play the Online Games, tournaments, and any other rules governing particular game, event and tournament. All such rules are incorporated and included under the term and conditions set out herein.
3. LICENSE TO USE THE SOFTWARE; RESTRICTIONS
3.1. We hereby grant to You a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive, worldwide (except as noted below) license to download, access and otherwise utilize the Software on Your device, in order to play the Online Games, in accordance with this agreement.
3.2. This license applies only to the object code of the Software (i.e., the compiled, assembled, or machine executable version of the Software) and does not grant you any rights whatsoever with respect to the source code of the Software.
3.3. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, persons located in the Prohibited Jurisdictions are not permitted to use the Software in any way or manner in connection with any real-money play. To remove any doubt, this restriction also applies to residents and citizens of other nations while located in a Prohibited Jurisdiction. This license does not apply to, and does not allow You the use of the Software in or from any Prohibited Jurisdictions, and the fact that the Website is accessible in a Prohibited Jurisdiction, or that the Software allows the use of the official language of a Prohibited Jurisdiction, shall not be construed as a license to use the Software in such Prohibited Jurisdiction. Any attempt to circumvent this restriction, for example, by using a VPN, proxy or similar service that masks or manipulates the identification of Your real location, or by otherwise providing false or misleading information regarding your location, citizenship, or place of residence, or by making bets or wagers using the Software through a third party or on behalf of a third party located in a Prohibited Jurisdiction, is a breach of this agreement and may constitute a criminal offense under applicable laws. If it becomes apparent, or We have reasonable grounds to suspect, that You are located in any of the Prohibited Jurisdictions, this may result in closing Your Player Account, without an obligation to provide You with advance notice, freezing the funds therein and providing the applicable details to Vendor and/or relevant authorities, all in accordance with applicable laws and agreements, and You shall be liable to Us for any damage or loss resulting therefrom. IT IS YOUR DUTY TO CONSULT AND CHECK REGULARLY OUR WEBSITE REGARDING THE LIST OF THE PROHIBITED JURISDICTIONS.
3.4. We reserve any and all rights not expressly granted in Section 3.1 above. In addition, You are not permitted to, and You agree not to permit or assist others to:
3.4.1. use, copy, modify, create derivative works from or distribute the Software, any part of it, or any copy, adaptation, transcription, or merged portion of it;
3.4.2. decode, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise translate or convert the Software or any part of it;
3.4.3. transfer, loan, lease, assign, rent, or otherwise sublicense the Software;
3.4.4. remove any copyright, proprietary or similar notices from the Software (or any copies of it);
3.4.5. operate the Software or any part of it for the benefit of or on behalf of any third party, including by way of ‘bulletin board’, online service or remote dial-in, application service provider services, internet service provider services, timesharing arrangements, outsourcing services or bureau services;
3.4.6. copy or translate any user documentation provided online or in electronic format;
3.4.7. enter, access or attempt to enter or access or otherwise bypass Our security system or interfere in any way (including but not limited to, robots and similar devices) with the Poker Room or the Website or attempt to make any changes to the Software and/or any features or components thereof; or
3.4.8. use any Assistance Programs in connection with the Software and/or the Online Games. You are prohibited from any interaction within the Online Games that is not the direct result of You personally utilizing the Software for the purpose for which it was intended.
3.5. You acknowledge and agree that We may take steps to detect and prevent the use of Assistance Programs. These steps may include, but are not limited to, examination of software programs running concurrently with the Software on Your device. You agree that you will not attempt to bypass, interfere with, or block such steps, including, without limitation, the use of third party software that bypasses, interferes with, or blocks such steps. Any attempt to restrict Us in this matter will entitle Us to immediately suspend the availability of the Software to You and You shall immediately forfeit any winnings.
3.6. You acknowledge and agree that all IP Rights, title and interest in and to the Software, including in and to any modification, enhancement, adaptation, translation or other change of or addition to the Software, belong exclusively to the Vendor, even if developed based on ideas, suggestions or proposals by You or any other third party. By accepting this agreement, You irrevocably assign to the Vendor all right, title, and interest You may have or may acquire in and to all such rights, including, without limitation, patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or know how, and You agree to sign and deliver to the Vendor such documents as Vendor considers desirable to evidence or effect the assignment of all of the aforesaid rights to the Vendor. You agree not to, directly or indirectly, attempt to invalidate for any reason whatsoever, or assert, or assist the assertion by others, that the rights, title or interest in the Software belong to any third party other than the Vendor, or that they infringe the IP Rights of others.
4. YOUR DUTY TO EXAMINE LEGALITY OF USE
You confirm that You are older than 18 years, and in any event of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where you are located. You also confirm that You are aware of the legal issues relating to the operation of online gambling sites, and that You understand that We and the Vendor are not warranting in any way or manner that the use of the Software for the purposes of gambling, as such term is commonly understood in the industry, is legal in any jurisdiction.
Given the changes in the legal status of online gambling in various jurisdictions, You undertake to examine the legality of Your participation in the Online Games and use of the Software in each jurisdiction that is applicable to You and to do the same only in compliance with all applicable laws and orders of any competent authority.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SOFTWARE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU HEREUNDER ON AN ‘AS IS’ BASIS, WITHOUT ANY UNDERTAKINGS, WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE.
WE AND THE VENDOR, AND ALL OF THEIR AFFILIATES AND RELATED PARTIES, HEREBY EXCLUDE AND DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED TERMS, CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES (INCLUDING ANY WARRNATY OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND, WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE AFORESAID, WE AND THE VENDOR DO NOT WARRANT, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT (A) THE SOFTWARE WILL BE NON-INFRINGING, (B) THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SOFTWARE IS VIRUS-FREE; (C) THE SOFTWARE IS OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE; OR (D) USE BY YOU OF THE SOFTWARE WITH ANY OTHER SOFTWARE, OR WITH INAPPROPRIATE HARDWARE, WILL NOT CAUSE ANY DISTURBANCE TO THE SOFTWARE OR TO SUCH OTHER SOFTWARE.
IN THE EVENT OF COMMUNICATIONS OR SYSTEM ERRORS OCCURING IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE, NEITHER WE NOR THE VENDOR NOR THEIR AFFILIATES AND RELATED PARTIES WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY COSTS, EXPENSES, LOSSES OR CLAIMS ARISING OR RESULTING FROM SUCH ERRORS.
NEITHER WE NOR OUR AFFILIATES AND RELATED PARTIES WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR PAYMENTS MADE TO YOU AS A RESULT OF A DEFECT OR ERROR IN THE SOFTWARE, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND MADE BY THE VENDOR OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR THE RETURN OF SUCH PAYMENTS OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH PAYMENTS.
You hereby acknowledge that it is not in Our control how the Software is used by You. You load and use the Software at Your own risk and in no event shall We be liable to you for any direct, consequential, incidental or special damage or loss of any kind (except personal injury or death resulting from Our negligence).
The Software includes non-public and confidential information, which is secret and valuable to Us or the Vendor. You agree, as long as You use the Software and thereafter, to (a) keep all such confidential information strictly confidential; (b) not to disclose such confidential information to a third party, and not to use such confidential information for any purpose other than participating in the Online Games. You further agree to take all reasonable steps at all times to protect and keep confidential such confidential information.
7. YOUR WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS
You warrant and represent to Us that:
7.1. You are not a resident of any of the Prohibited Jurisdictions; and
7.2. You have examined the legality of Your participation in the Online Games and use of the Software in each jurisdiction that is applicable to You, and have found the same to be legal in such jurisdictions under all applicable laws and orders of any competent authority.
8. CHANGES TO THE AGREEMENT
8.1. We may make changes to this Agreement at any time, at our sole discretion. Such changes will take effect from the date specified by us on the Website, whether or not We have notified You specifically of such changes. It is important, therefore, that You log in to the Website from time to time to check to see whether there is a notification of change.
8.2. You agree to be solely responsible for becoming informed of such changes. If You continue to use the Software or the Online Games after the effective date of certain changes (regardless of the way We have notified such changes), You agree to be bound by those changes whether or not You have had actual notice of, or have read, the relevant changes. If You do not agree to be bound by relevant changes, You should not continue to use the Software or the Online Games any further.
9. TERM AND TERMINATION
9.1. This agreement is effective, and binding upon You, from the moment of Your Acceptance, and shall remain in force unless terminated in accordance with the provisions hereof.
9.2. You may terminate this agreement with immediate effect at any time, subject to the terms of Section 9.4. Termination by You shall be effected by sending Us written notice of the termination of Your participation on the Website and the Online Games and closure of Your account with Us.
9.3. We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect at any time, by written notice to You.
9.4. Upon any termination of this agreement, whether by Us or by You, You agree and acknowledge that (i) Your rights to use the Software shall immediately terminate, and (ii) You will cease any and all use of the Software, and (iii) You will remove the Software from your computer, hard drives, networks and other storage material.
10. NO CLAIMS AGAINST VENDOR; LIMITATION OF LIABILTY
10.1. You understand and agree that We will be solely responsible to You under this agreement, and while Your commitments under this agreement are also for the benefit of the Vendor, its affiliates and related parties (and can therefore be enforced by them too), Vendor, its affiliates and related parties are not parties to this agreement and will not be liable for any damages of any kind whatsoever caused to You or any third party, regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise.
10.2. You are free to choose whether to download and use the Software. If You do so, You acknowledge that You do it with the full understanding of this agreement, including the provisions of this Section 10, and at Your own risk. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE (AND FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, ALSO VENDOR) OR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES AND RELATED PARTIES, IN AGGREGATE:
10.2.1. BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGE OR LOSS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER; OR LOSS OF BUSINESS, PROFITS, REVENUE, CONTRACTS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; OR LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM LOSS, DAMAGE OR CORRUPTION OF ANY DATA; or
10.2.2. BE LIABLE TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AT ANY AND ALL TIMES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, HOWSOEVER ARISING UNDER CONTRACT OR ANY THEORY OF LAW, FOR DAMAGES EXCEEDING THE LOWER OF (A) THE AMOUNT DEPOSITED BY YOU WITH US AND USED BY YOU FOR GAMING PURPOSES, OR (B) €1,000 (ONE THOUSAND EUROS).
11. SHARED POKER ROOM NETWORK
11.1. We may participate in a shared poker room network which enables You to play poker together with other players from other poker room websites all joining the same game or the table or the tournament through a shared poker room platform managed by a third party provider of poker network services.
11.2. You therefore agree that once You join a shared poker room You will accept and comply with the rules and the terms and conditions that apply on the shared poker room including any of its games, tables, tournaments.
11.3. You acknowledge and agree that We and/or the operator of the shared poker network, at our both sole discretion, reserve the right to terminate Your game or block Your account as well as deny You from accessing the shared poker network, either from the Website or from any other websites thereafter, in the event that You violate any of the game rules or any of the terms and conditions set out hereunder.
11.4. You further acknowledge and accept that We and/or the operator of the shared poker network, reserve the right, both at our sole discretion, to collect, process and record both in our databases any information in connection with your game patterns, personal data, depositing of funds and any other related information and inquiries that will help prevent any fraud, collusion or alike improper behavior.
12.1. Collusion Prevention
12.1.1. Collusion means a situation where two or more players attempt to earn an unfair advantage by sharing knowledge of their cards or other information at a poker table. Any player who attempts to or colludes with any other player while using the Poker Room will be prohibited from ever using the Poker Room or the Website or the Software or any of our other related services and their player account will be terminated effective immediately. We will do our best to investigate complaints received against players suspected of collusion. If We will suspect of a collusive behavior during a game, We may, in Our sole discretion, terminate the suspected players' access to the Poker Room and/or block their accounts. We will not be liable under any circumstances whatsoever for any loss You or any other player may accrue as a result of the collusive or otherwise unlawful activity and We will not be further obliged to take any other actions in any event of suspected of collusion, fraudulent or fraud.
13. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
You shall not transfer in any way whatsoever Your rights under this agreement without our prior written consent.
14. YOUR WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS
You warrant and represent that:
14.1. You are not colluding or attempting to collude or intending to participate, directly or indirectly, in any collusion scheme with any other player in the course of any game You play or will play on the Poker Room.
14.2. You are over the age of eighteen.
15. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
15.1. We reserve, at Our sole discretion, the right to:
15.2. change, suspend, remove, modify or add any game or tournament on the Online Games.
15.4. We may at any time without prior notice to You terminate Your use of the Online Games and block Your Player Account if We considers that You are in breach of any of the terms and
provisions of this agreement or that You are otherwise acting illegally. We will not be under any obligation in such circumstances to refund or otherwise reimburse You for any of the funds in Your Player Account.
16. GENERAL PROVISIONS
16.1. Governing Law. The construction, validity and performance of this agreement will be governed by the laws of England.
16.2. Competent Courts. Any legal proceedings arising out of or relating to this agreement will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of London, England. However, this shall not prevent Us from bringing any action in the court of any other jurisdiction for injunctive or similar relief.
16.3. Severability. The illegality, invalidity or enforceability of any part of this agreement will not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remainder.
16.4. Language. The English language version of this agreement will prevail over any other language version issued by us.
16.5. No assignment by You. You are not allowed to assign this agreement or any rights or obligation hereunder to any other party.
16.6. Priority. This agreement shall prevail in the event of any conflict between the terms and conditions herein and any other agreement or document referred to herein or used in connection with the Software.
16.7. Notices. You agree to receive communications from Us in an electronic form. Electronic communications may be posted on the pages within the Website or the messages/help files of Your client application, or delivered to Your e-mail address. All communications in either electronic or paper format will be considered to be in ‘writing’ and to have been received no later than five business days after posting or dissemination, whether or not You have received or retrieved such communication. We reserve the right, but assume no obligation, to provide communications in paper format. Any notices required to be given in writing to Us or any questions concerning this agreement should be addressed to support [dot] sport [at] titanbet [dot] co [dot] uk
2. The information we collect
2.1. As part of operating the Website, we collect your Personal Information. “Personal Information” means any information from which you can be personally identified, including your name, email address, home address, telephone number, debit/credit card data, date of birth.
2.2. We collect your Personal Information when you register for an Account, through the use of online forms and when you email us your details. We also collect information about the transactions you undertake, including details of payment cards used. In addition, we collect Personal Information through surveys which we, or companies engaged by us for such purpose, undertake.
3. How we use your Personal Information
3.1. Your Personal Information is processed by us (including any of our agents, Group members, sub-contractors and/or employees) to provide you with the Services. In particular, we collect your Personal Information in order to enable us to:
3.1.1. set-up, administer and manage your Account and records (including processing deposits and withdrawals);
3.1.2. provide and personalise the Services (including to allow you to wager and play our games and the provide chat moderation);
3.1.3. receive and respond to your communications and requests;
3.1.4. notify you about updates to the Software and/or the Services;
3.1.5. ensure that we are able to fulfil our regulatory obligations regarding your Account, including by verifying the accuracy of any information you give us;
3.1.6. comply with our obligations under Applicable Laws (including the Gambling Act 2005) and to regulators in jurisdictions where we and members of our Group are licensed (including the Gambling Commission of Great Britain);
3.1.7. investigate, and assist with the investigation of, suspected unlawful, fraudulent or other improper activity connected with the Services (including, where appropriate, dealing with requests from authorised entities (e.g. sporting bodies) for the sharing of information);
3.1.8. carry out market research campaigns;
3.1.9. preparing statistics relating to the use of the Services by you and other customers;
3.1.11. provided that you don’t “opt-out” from this option, keep you informed of offers and promotions relation to our products and services and those of other entities within our Group;
3.1.12. support any other purpose necessary for performance of our contractual obligations or specifically stated at the time at which you provided your Personal Information.
These are the “Purposes” for which we may collect your Personal Information.
3.2. Telephone calls to and from our customer services representatives may be recorded for training and security purposes.
4. Disclosure of your Personal Information
4.1. We may, for the Purposes, disclose your Personal Information to any of the following recipients:
4.1.1. any company within our Group (including to its employees and sub-contractors) which assists us in providing the Services or which otherwise has a need to know such information;
4.1.2. any third party which assists us in providing the Services, including (but not limited to) payment processors and chat moderators;
4.1.3. any third party which can assist us in verifying the accuracy of your Personal Information, including financial institutions and credit reference agencies (a record of the search may be retained by such third party);
4.1.4. any third party which assists us in monitoring use of the Services, including the detection and prevention of fraud and collusion;
4.1.5. any contractors or other advisers auditing any of our business processes or who have the need to access such information for the purpose of advising us;
4.1.6. any law enforcement body which may have any reasonable requirement to access your Personal Information;
4.1.7. any regulatory body or authorised entity (e.g. a sporting body) which may have any reasonable requirement to access your Personal Information; and
4.1.8. any potential purchaser of PTE’s business or any investors in it or in any company within our Group (including in the event of insolvency).
4.2. If at any time you wish us to stop processing your Personal Information for the above purposes, then you must contact us and we will take the appropriate steps to stop doing so. Please note that this may mean that your Account will be closed.
5. Marketing Preferences
5.1. PTE and any company in our Group will not send you unsolicited information regarding any third party’s products or services.
5.2. As part of the Account registration process, you will have the opportunity to choose whether or not to receive information on offers and promotions from us and any company in our Group.
5.3. We will send you promotional text messages, emails and updates until such time as you inform us that you do not wish to continue to receive them. You may update your marketing preferences at any time by:
5.3.1. if you are receiving emails, clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in an email and following the instructions;
5.3.2. if you are receiving text messages, by following the instructions to unsubscribe; or
5.3.3. contacting our Customer Services team.
6. Transfer of your Personal Information outside of the EEA
Your Personal Information will be transferred outside of the European Economic Area, both to us and other members of our Group. This includes, but is not limited to, the Mohawk Territory of Kahnawake, Israel, Antigua and Barbuda, and the Philippines.
7. Updating your Personal Information
You may update or delete your Personal Information at any time via the Website or by contacting our Customer Services team.
8. Contacting us
You can contact our Customer Services team at support [dot] sport [at] titanbet [dot] co [dot] uk
8.1. You may obtain a copy of your Personal Information held by us by contacting our Customer Services team or by writing to us at 60 Nevis Street, St John’s, Antigua. We require up to twenty-eight (28) days' notice to enable us to comply with such a request.
8.2. In accordance with Applicable Law, we reserve the right to charge a fee for providing such information.
9.2. If you object to cookies or want to delete any cookies that are already stored on your computer, you should follow the instructions for deleting existing cookies and disabling future cookies on your web browser or equivalent software. Further information is available at www.aboutcookies.org. Please note that by deleting or disabling cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of the Website.
9.3. We (and any company in our Group) may use your username and/or first name for advertising or promotional purposes.
9.4. As part of the Website's operation, and for our own statistical analysis of site traffic, our Website automatically logs internet IP addresses. We do NOT log any e-mail address of visitors to the Website. Our advertising system logs IP addresses to supply more accurate advertising features, such as language-specific banners.
9.5. While the Website may contain links to websites operated by parties other than us, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such websites.
10.1. We use a number of methods to ensure that all customer information remains confidential. Transferred information is sent using advanced encryption methods and, once stored in our servers, is protected by the most up-to-date firewall technology available to protect data from being misused and/or lost.
10.2. Your winnings and cash-outs are kept strictly confidential, and winnings information is stored in secure operating environments. We do not provide winnings information to any third party unless such information is required to be disclosed by law, regulation or a similar governmental authority.
10.3. The Website is protected by industry-standard SSL (Secured Socket Layer) encryption. This technology encrypts all personal data transferred between you and us.