Get a 100% Up To £200 With TIPSTER Bonus Code - Click Here to Get Your Bonus
Titanbet's tipsters have been hard at work producing their latest betting tips and they can all be found in the table below.
L'pool vs Man City
31st Dec 2016
|Liverpool to win||13/10||It's second vs third in the Premier League and this could be one of the games of the season. There is only one team that has scored more goals than Man City this season and that is Liverpool, so we can expect some quality attacking football from both sides. That is backed up by the fact that four of Liverpool's last five games produced three or more goals, while there have been over 2.5 goals in six of the last seven league games involving City. It's the kind of game that could go either way but you have to fancy Liverpool to take the honours because they have been superb at Anfield this season and have won the last three league meetings between the sides (2-1, 1-4 and 3-0).|
Watford vs Spurs
1st Jan 2017
|Spurs to win to nil||13/8||The last five league games between these two were all decided by a single goal, and I think this match has the potential to be equally tight. Watford aren't in the best of form at the moment and they are struggling to find the back of the net, so their best hope is to try and hold out in defence. Meanwhile, Spurs seem to have recovered some form because their defence is still strong but they are now doing the business at the other end and once again securing some wins. Looking at the strengths and form of both sides, I think Spurs should be able to claim the three points and a clean sheet also seems likely.|
Arsenal vs Palace
1st Jan 2017
|Arsenal to win & over 2.5 goals||4/5||With Palace letting in goals left, right and centre, there's surely only one way this game can go. The Eagles haven't kept a single clean sheet this season and have been conceding at a rate of almost two goals a game. Things are worse away from home as they have conceded 15 goals in the last five games and it seems unlikely that the pattern will change at the Emirates. Arsenal have been one of the best attacking sides in the Premier League this season (joint-second most goals scored) and they have a number of players who can cause problems for their opponents. if they approach the game with the right mindset, this should be a comfortable win for the Gunners.|
If you’re not an expert in the field, sports betting can sometimes appear quite daunting. However, fear not because we have a few helpful hints to make life easier for you when you want to place a bet.
7. Take advantage of promotions - Join Titanbet and straight away you qualify for a generous free bet and then you can get more with our regular promotions. That’s not all because with various moneyback offers, you can sometimes get your money back if things don’t go as expected.
6. Check the teamsheet - It may sound simple but it can make a huge difference. For example, if a Premier League team are facing a lower league side in a cup competition, the Premier League side will be expected to win and the odds will reflect this. However, their priorities may lie elsewhere and so they could decide to rest some key players, leaving an upset a distinct possibility. In circumstances like this, it is possible to pick up some generous odds and potentially big winnings by betting on the underdog.
5. Analyse the form - If you fancy a bet on horse racing then form is one of the most important factors in choosing a horse. With a quick glance at the form, you can see how well each horse is doing in general, how they perform in certain conditions, and what kind of races they tend to do well in. This can then be used to help you select a likely winner for your chosen race. Form also plays a part in many other sports, particularly when looking at past meetings between opponents and so is not necessarily limited to just horse racing.
4. Get Some Help - With thousands of bets to choose from, it can be difficult to decide who or what to bet on. It doesn’t have to be that way because there are various tools available to help you pick the right bet: you can use some tips from experts such as the ones provided by the Titanbet bloggers above, you can read match previews to see what people expect to happen in an upcoming game, or you can use a feature like Titanbet’s top bets to see what other people are betting on right now.
3. Don’t chase losses - Sometimes bets win and sometimes they lose, it’s part of the fun of betting and important to accept. If your bet happens to lose then it is best to accept it and move on rather than try to win the money back by selecting a new bet with higher odds. If you start choosing bets because the winnings will cover a previous loss, you will probably be ignoring the other advice on this page and not choosing the best bets for you.
2. Look at the Stats - There are statistics for just about every sport all over the internet and they can be invaluable in helping you select your bets. Take football for example. With a quick search you can find out things like the average number of goals a team scores and concedes, how often they score first, how many times they have kept a clean sheet, whether a particular player scores first or last more often, and much more besides. Armed with such information, you can choose smarter bets the majority of the time.
1. Make a budget … and stick to it - Only ever bet with money you can afford to lose and that way you stay in full control and can enjoy your betting. It’s a simple but important rule to follow.
Now that you have all the information, do you want to check out some of these tips? Go here to open an account and join Titanbet today.
Find the best Titanbet tips and odds with football betting tips from Titanbet’s team of tipsters.
Every day, our team of writers and sports fans will be trying to help you out by using their knowledge of various sports to provide free tips for football and a variety of other sports such as tennis, rugby and horse racing.
Our writers’ football bet tips will focus on games and competitions from all over - including Premier League fixtures, Champions League ties, FA Cup matches and more - and will cover markets like match result, total goals, half-time/full-time, correct score and first goalscorer among others giving you a broad range of betting tips to choose from each day. We’ll also pay special attention to the big international competitions whenever they come around, bringing you World Cup betting tips every four years and predictions for events like Euro 2016.
In addition to football betting tips, our expert tipsters will also be giving their insights into major events in other sports. They’ll provide exclusive horse racing tips for the Cheltenham Festival, Grand National and more; in tennis, they’ll look at big tournaments and provide tips for the Grand Slams; meanwhile, they’ll provide rugby betting tips for both league and union, covering the major games and tournaments. With the knowledge and insights on offer from our tipsters, it means that, whether a novice or an expert for a particular sport, you can find some helpful bet tips for many sport.
These tips are just one of the ways that you can enjoy more with Titanbet. Our innovative platform lets you bet before and during play, whether from your PC or your mobile, giving you plenty of ways to check out our bet tips. That’s not all because, with a generous welcome bonus and regular promotions that offer loyalty rewards and more, you have the chance to claim free bets and refunds. Take a look at our promotions page to see what our latest offers are and if you are awarded a free bet, why not check out this page for good weekend bets to use your free bet on.
Important - Please Read
Any football betting tips, predictions, or strategies published on Titanbet are entirely the opinion of Titanbet’s Tipsters. Despite every effort being made to ensure all information provided on this website is accurate and up to date, mistakes are always possible and Titanbet cannot be held responsible or liable if any information provided on this site is not up to date or inaccurate.
Any views or opinions expressed on Titanbet are entirely the opinions Titanbet and are not meant to be representative of a wider, inferred population.
Titanbet cannot be held responsible for any financial losses that may incur as a result of following any of the tips, predictions, or strategies provided on this website.
Please only bet with funds you can afford to lose. Always bet sensibly and bet at your own risk. Any financial losses incurred through betting are the sole responsibility of the end-user.
Titanbet is not responsible for any decisions made, financial or otherwise, based or information, emails or links provided this website.
No users of Titanbet may publish, modify, copy, reproduce, transfer, display, distribute, or create any derivative works from the content published on this site.
Any pages, text, images, or content from this site may not be re-delivered using 'framing' or similar technology.
As a condition of the user's use of Titanbet, the user agrees not to use this site for any unlawful purpose or any purpose that is prohibited by this website disclaimer and associated policies. The user is also not permitted to use any software or device which is intended to harm this website maliciously and any information on it.
Although Titanbet aims to publish new tips for each day of the year, if this is not possible for whatever reason (holiday, illness, etc), information will be provided as soon as possible stating when the next tip is likely to be published. Titanbet cannot be held responsible or liable if tips are not published every day of the year.